Johnny inspires people to overcome adversity and achieve greatness! He left behind a world of crime and drugs at 18. He turned his life around and created immense success for himself and others.
Johnny’s Instagram – Check out and follow Johnny on Instagram!
CoachJohnny.com – Check out what Johnny has going on
From The Hood To Doing Good – Johnny personally guarantees the principles in this book will help you overcome adversity and achieve prosperity!
3 Value Bombs
1) Winning or Losing is a choice
2) You don’t have to consult your past in order to determine your future.
3) If you’re going to act like everyone and anyone, then you are going to become everyone and anyone – and that makes you average.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Finding true wealth: do you have a winner’s (or whiner’s) mentality? With Johnny Wimbrey
[1:27] – Johnny shares something about himself that most people don’t know.
- Johnny went to acting school and has an associate degree in Acting and Theatre.
[2:30] – You believe in the phrase, Winning or Losing is a choice. Expound upon that.
- Johnny believes that winning is a choice and so is losing, but his definition of winning may be different.
- If you have an opportunity to win but choose to lose, then that means winning and losing are both choices.
[3:59] – You are a believer in the fact that where you come from doesn’t determine where you are going. Break that down.
- Johnny believes that you don’t have to consult your past in order to determine your future
[6:41] – How can we talk to our problems? What do you mean by that?
- Anybody can talk about their problems.
- If you are going to act like everyone and anyone, then you are going to become everyone and anyone – and that makes you average.
[9:35] – Let’s go back to the phrase: Winning or Losing is a choice. Give us a real world example of how you’ve implemented this in real life.
- It is not just recognizing the fact that you are making a losing decision; the real correction is identifying it and participating in your own rescue.
- The word quit doesn’t mean losing; you have to quit something to start something.
[14:07] – Why should one ‘Be a student for life’?
- Surround yourself with the thinking that outthinks you.
- I never want to arrive; I always want to be on my way
- A student is one who is always looking to learn more.
[17:14] – How can we establish accountability, and what is the importance of it?
- Don’t ask for accountability if you do not want to get your feelings hurt.
- It’s the same way with goals
[20:41] – You love the phrase, “eat, sleep and breath winning possibilities”. Give us some real world example.
- Losing is not dropping the ball; winning doesn’t mean you never dropped the ball. Winning means: I know I am going to make mistakes, I know I am going to drop the ball, but I will pick the ball back up.
- Example: Every day Johnny is waking up and looking for more possibilities versus looking for obstacles.
[23:37] – Parting piece of guidance
- Create a mindset of looking at people, places, and things as a friend or a foe – that puts you in the driver seat. And make sure to participate in your own rescue.
[25:24] – Where you can learn more about Johnny
- Johnny’s Instagram – Check out and follow Johnny on Instagram!
- CoachJohnny.com – Learn more about what Johnny has going on
- From The Hood To Doing Good – Johnny personally guarantees the principles in this book will help you overcome adversity and achieve prosperity.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!