Jimmy Hayes is the Co-Founder of the high-end travel gear company Minaal, and they are preparing to release a revolutionary new carry-on luggage design. Starting out from his remote home country of New Zealand, then relocating to Vietnam, and then the US, Jimmy is living proof that ‘just doing it’ really works.
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Subscribe to EOFire
- LegalZoom: Enter code FIRE at checkout for killer savings! LegalZoom: Online legal document preparation services.
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
- “The fundamental problem is that many products are created to be sold, not used.” – Sori Yanagi
- Jimmy’s failure was a result of New Zealand being an isolated country; getting anywhere takes a long time. Island contentment can happen, but not to Jimmy!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- If you’ve ever wanted to be location independent, Jimmy’s AH-HA moment will resonate incredibly well!
- Minaal has a kickstarter campaign that just launched… go check it out and support Jimmy!
Small Business Resource
- FlyCut: A clean and simple clipboard manager for developers.
Best Business Book
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!