John networked his way to his dream job at the age of 23: a Writer in the Clinton White House. He has also worked for DreamWorks in the heart of the Silicon Valley and founded his own successful boutique law firm. He has written for Huffington Post and Forbes and is the creator of SmartBusinessRevolution.com, where he shows entrepreneurs and small business owners how to leverage relationships to attract more clients and customers and increase revenues.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, John shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- ‘Succeeding in business is all about making connections.’ – Richard Branson click to tweet!
- John shares a failure that starts an incredible theme here in this interview, culminating with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Curious? You’ll have to tune in!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- John’s AH-HA moment came at a very opportune time, and he has applied the principles he discovered ever since, which he’ll reveal to Fire Nation today!
- John has 2 very exciting things going on right now, both of which stem from connections and relationships. Listen in to hear how you can implement for much success!
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- Give and Take by Adam M. Grant
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2)The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!