Mary Beth is shaking up traditional views of financial planning by leveraging technology to work with GenY-ers across the country. Her goal? To help them make smart choices with their money. She is a Certified Financial Planner and the Founder of Workable Wealth. Her expertise has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes and more.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Mary Beth shares her incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- NatureBox: Want to become a smarter snacker? NatureBox is always filled with wholesome ingredients and their products are Nutritionist-approved, and sent right to your door. Visit naturebox.com/fire
to receive 50% off your first box!
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire.
- ‘If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.’ – Lemony Snicket click to tweet!
- Mary Beth failed to grasp that she could call her own shots, forge her own path, and follow her intuition, until it was almost too late!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Mary Beth’s AH-HA moment is like a wild horse breaking free from its shackles of oppression. You’re going to want to hear this!
- Mary Beth is about to launch Newlywed Money Bootcamp… don’t delay you married and “about-to-be” folks!
Small Business Resource
- ScheduleOnce: More than 70,000 customers trust ScheduleOnce to power their online scheduling.
Best Business Book
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- WorkableWealth.com: Your Money, Your Plan, Your Future.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
3) The Webinar Course: A 10-day course that will share how to create and present Webinars that convert!