Julie Samuels is a Staff Attorney and the Mark Cuban Chair to Eliminate Stupid Patents. Before joining Electronic Frontier Foundation, Julie litigated entertainment cases in Chicago. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Julie spent time as a legislative assistant at the Media Coalition in New York and as an assistant editor at the National Journal Group in D.C.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries.” – USS Constitution click to tweet!
- Julie had a great job and she was comfortable. She was a lawyer, making good money, with great people. However, her passion was lacking. When she won a case, she didn’t sleep well at night. Julie decided to leap into the abyss and chase her dream job. You’ll have to tune in for more. :-)
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- This is a unique AHA monent from the first non-Entrepreneur interviewee… and incredibly powerful.
- Julie tells us what the Electronic Frontier Foundation is doing every day to help protect Entrepreneurs and small business owners from the legal extortion that has become all too common in today’s environment.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!