Noah Shanok is the Founder and CEO of Stitcher Radio. He is furthering the movement to bring personalized, on-demand, quality, and always-current audio content to listeners everywhere. He was the founding VP of Sales for StubHub, an online ticket marketplace that was sold to eBay in January of 2007.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life that you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau click to tweet!
- Noah and his team worked 24/7 to create an app the would sync with your iTunes account. They launched it full of great expectations… and heard crickets. Listen to what Noah learned from this failure.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Noah’s AHA moment uncovers a MAJOR trait that all business owners need to realize when creating anything for their target market.
- Stitcher Radio has some INCREDIBLY exciting things going on in the world right now. Can you picture a time when you can access any podcast you want at any time through the dashboard of your car? It’s coming quicker than you think!
Best Business Book
- Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!