Julie Ball is a wife, Mom and a corporate girl turned entrepreneur. She is a Subscription Box Coach and Founder of Sparkle Hustle Grow. She is a personal development junkie, an outdoor enthusiast, music lover and really good at claw machines. She’d rather be traveling.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
SparkleHustleGrow – Choose your own adventure! Start a Subscription Box Business or Subscribe to an Entrepreneur Box!
3 Value Bombs
1) Hustle doesn’t have to be a bad word.
2) Subscription boxes move products, serve your customers, and get your cash flow moving in again.
3) There’s room for more.
HubSpot: Learn more about how a HubSpot CRM platform can help build, maintain, and grow your customer relationships at HubSpot.com!
Public: Start investing with as little as $1 and get a free slice of stock up to $50! Visit Public.com/eofpod to download the app and sign up using code EOFPOD! Valid for U.S. residents 18+. Subject to account approval. See Public.com/disclosures. Not investment advice.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: 3 Ways to Grow Your Business with a Subscription Box
[1:34] – Julie shares something that she believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- There’s this belief that hustle is a bad word. But we get to define our own version of hustle.
- For Julie, hustle means having the time to work on her business and also having down time for herself.
- Hustle doesn’t have to be a bad word.
[2:40] – How can Fire Nation start their own box business – or add it to their existing business?
- Whether you are starting a business or you already have a business, you can add a subscription box to the mix.
- Curate a selection of your products each month to ship to your subscribers.
- Subscription boxes move products, serve your customers, and get your cash flow moving in again.
[4:19] – Why would someone would want to start their own subscription box business?
- Julie loves the subscription model over the traditional e-commerce route.
- Recurring revenue. Wouldn’t it be nice to stop chasing that one-time customer knowing that they will come back?
- Another reason to start your own subscription box is that you can turn your passion into profit.
- The subscription box industry is hot right now.
[6:36] – What are some other ways we can grow our business with a subscription box?
- Subscription boxes are not for everyone, but there are other ways you can use subscription boxes to grow your business.
[8:22] – A timeout to thank our sponsors, HubSpot, and Public!
[10:44] – Can you give us examples of how we can pitch a box?
- First recommendation is to research boxes that will be a good fit for your products and services – then, simply reach out.
- The idea is to connect and start building that relationship.
[12:59] – What’s another way we can grow our business with a subscription box?
- If you are in a specific industry, you can look for subscription boxes that support your industry already.
[14:16] – You can help people with everything we talked about today… where can Fire Nation go for more information?
- SparkleHustleGrow – Choose your own adventure! Start a Subscription Box Business or Subscribe to an Entrepreneur Box!
[15:59] – Julie’s key take away
- There’s room for more.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!