Justin Lefkovitch is the award-winning Founder and CEO of Mirrored Media, one of the entertainment industry’s most influential experiential marketing agencies.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
Google Drive – Justin’s small business resource
Never Eat Alone – Justin’s Top Business Book
Mirrored Media – Justin’s website
The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
Free Podcast Course – Learn to Create, Grow, and Monetize your podcast in 15 days!
3 Value Bombs
1) There’s nobody that can tell your story better than you.
2) Understand every detail regarding the contract or deal you’re part of.
3) Find and take the necessary action to move forward.
Four Sigmatic: Mushroom Coffee – that doesn’t actually taste like mushrooms – and that has a ton of benefits! It tastes just like regular coffee, and I love that it gives me a strong and steady energy force that lasts the entire day thanks to the active ingredient: Lion’s mane mushroom. Visit FourSigmatic.com/fire and enter promo code FIRE for 15% off your order today!
LinkedIn Learning: Offers thousands of expert-led courses covering a wide range of business, tech, and creative skills, with dozens of new tutorials added each week! Right now LinkedIn Learning is offering our listeners a free 30-day trial! Just visit LinkedIn.com/fire to sign up and try it free for 30 days!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[00:53] – Mirrored Media is about creating connections between Fortune 100 companies and their target market in unique ways
[01:23] – Personally, Justin loves music and has a passion for animals
[02:18] – His area of expertise is in storytelling and creating an experience
[03:42] – Share something we don’t know about your area of expertise that as Entrepreneurs, we probably should: Entrepreneurs should know how to tell their own story
[05:01] – The best salesperson in the world cannot sell your vision the same way that you can
[06:00] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Justin’s first project was with Acura, releasing their first entry-level vehicle. It was a groundbreaking campaign for them, but Justin didn’t have an understanding of how payment structures work with large companies
[08:37] – Your worst moments will pass
[08:55] – Instead of reacting, be calm and proactive in finding a solution to the problem at hand
[09:54] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Justin’s ah-ha moment was when a friend introduced him to a potential client who was looking to connect with millennials through music
[11:28] – When they got the contract, the next thing Justin had to figure out was execution
[11:48] – Justin strongly believes that traditional marketing is amazing – but that experiential marketing actually makes everyone want to take part in campaigns
[13:32] – “Always lean towards action”
[16:24] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – Finances
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “It is better to have a small piece of something large than a large piece of something small that goes nowhere”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “I think I have a very amazing memory”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Google Drive
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Never Eat Alone – “it’s a really great, powerful read”
[19:22] – Remember, time management is really difficult, but keep on going
[19:51] – “It’s the little things that matter”
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!