Kary is an author, coach, and speaker who helps individuals and organizations clarify who they are, why they’re here, and where they’re going so they can become a Soul on Fire, experience unhackability, and share their message with the world.
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Elixir Project – Kary’s Book
- Click here to check out Kary’s Webinar!
- Episode 1142 and Episode 736 – Previous EOFire episodes with Kary
- Unhackability Assessment
- Free Webinar – Become Unhackable
- How to Finally Win – Learn how to create your dream life, one step at a time!
3 Key Points:
- Most people multi-task and when they do, they decrease their productivity.
- If you let yourself get hacked, you will have an unlived life.
- A life of distraction will never produce a life of meaning.
- Organifi: Organifi Green Juice is packed with 11 energy-bumping superfoods and herbs, which means you’ll get long-lasting energy throughout the day. See for yourself: visit Organifi.com and save 20% with promo code FIRE!
- Square: Accept payments quickly and easily. Visit Square.com/fire and if you sign up now you’ll get free processing on your first $500 in sales!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:57] – Kary loves his life, but he didn’t always love his life
- 01:30 – Kary loves to serve in his Igniting Souls Tribe
- 01:38 – Kary was on EOFire: Episode 1142 and Episode 736
- [02:14] – Kary shares his expertise on being unhackable
- [02:33] – Hack literally means unauthorized access to computers
- [03:00] – A human’s brain is wired like a computer system
- [03:08] – People can get hacked
- [03:51] – Statistically, people touch their smartphones 2600 times a day
- 04:38 – Kary discusses his book, Elixir Project
- [06:00] – Kary’s passion is what happens after the book
- [06:42] – Kary has been called an idiot for writing a young adult fiction book
- [06:55] – “As an entrepreneur, you have to keep taking risks”
- [07:40] – What people say about Elixir Project…
- [08:00] – Elixir Project is ‘near future’ fiction
- [08:23] – Toys have been recalled for monitoring your house
- [09:05] – Most people multi-task and when they do, they decrease their productivity
- [10:21] – There’s a phenomenon where we make 226 food decisions every day
- [10:58] – The decision fatigue explained
- [12:50] – Millions of people would not be where they are at today if JLD got hacked
- [13:54] – Carl Jung said that the most damaging thing in the life of a child is not alcoholism, abuse or abandonment—it is the unlived life of the parents
- [14:50] – Hackability is a passion project for Kary
- [15:06] – Kary created an easy 30-question assessment to help you get to know your hackability score
- [15:28] – The three main areas of the assessment are focus, idea and flow
- 15:50 – Go to EOFire.com/unhackable to access the assessment
- [17:15] – The process after the assessment is going into free training with Kary
- [17:26] – “Flawless idea anatomy is fantastic”
- [17:54] – Deliberate magnetic focus
- [18:45] – If you tell your brain to think about a certain thing, you will see that thing everywhere
- [19:01] – Flow is the optimal state of human performance
- [20:45] – “A life of distraction will never produce a life of meaning”
- [21:07] – You were born to implement ideas and when you have those ideas, you have a choice
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!