Kate Marie is an expectant first-time mom and the CEO and Founder of Babies4Babies, the luxury baby brand with a mission to reduce global child mortality. Driven by the belief that we each can – and should – change the world through small, everyday actions, Babies4Babies’ life-saving buy one, save two model is how Kate Marie is leading the retail philanthropy movement in the baby goods market.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions; your passions choose you.” – Jeff Bezos click to tweet!
- Kate struggles here, but I pull out a failure that is one for the ages!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Kate’s AH-HA moment took some time (as did mine), but once it came her tenacity ensured its success!
- Babies4Babies’ life-saving buy one, save two model is simply incredible, and Kate and I do a deep dive about “showing off” your philanthropy. You’ll find this interesting, Fire Nation :-)
Small Business Resource
- Instagram: Capture and Share the World’s Moments. Instagram is a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends and family.
Best Business Book
- Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie
- FreshBooks: The simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing and get paid faster. Sign up free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!