Kate Northrup created financial freedom at the age of 28 through building a team of thousands in the network marketing industry. She’s the Author of Money: A Love Story, Untangle Your Financial Woes and Create The Life You Really Want.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Comparison is the thief of joy.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Kate was giving financial advice to others while she was over $20k in credit card debt. She felt like a fraud, and this feeling prompted her to take STRONG action and turn her situation around 180 degrees!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Kate’s AH-HA moment came when she faced her fear, announced it to a loved one, and then ended up feeling like superwoman because of it!
- Kate’s book, Money: A Love Story, Untangle Your Financial Woes and Create The Life You Really Want is a TOP-ranked Amazon book in the finance category… BOOM!
Small Business Resource
- Evernote: The Evernote family of products help you remember and act upon ideas, projects and experiences across all the computers, phones and tablets you use.
Best Business Books
- Walker Corporate Law: A boutique corporate law firm specializing in the representation of entrepreneurs and startups. Contact the founder, Scott Edward Walker, at Scott@WalkerCorporateLaw.com
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!