Mike Michalowicz is the entrepreneur behind three multi-million dollar companies and the Author of The Pumpkin Plan and the business cult classic, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur. With a popular, quirky website at MikeMichalowicz.com, he is a globally recognized entrepreneurial advocate. He is a former small business columnist for the Wall Street Journal and now hosts the business make-over segment on MSNBC’s Your Business.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Harold Whitman click to tweet!
- Mike shares two failures that are heartwrenching on multiple levels…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- The most touching AH-HA moment on EntrepreneurOnFire… all a result of Mike’s 8-year-old daughter.
- Mike is all about Entrepreneurship and authenticity – a great pair.
Small Business Resource
- Rapportive: Shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox. We combine what you know, what your organization knows, etc.
Best Business Books
- How To Deliver A TED Talk by Jeremey Donovan
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur by Mike Michalowicz
- The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
- The Gabriel Method: A weight loss program that is a “forever” solution that treats each person individually, not with pills or gimmicks.
- Carbonite: Let Carbonite protect your files. Start a free trial at Carbonite.com with offer code FIRE and get two bonus months if you decide to buy!
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!