Kathleen has helped thousands of health and fitness professionals around the world transform their business, get out of overwhelm and generate more revenue. Her customizable coaching programs are used by health coaches, fitness trainers, and other wellness professionals to empower them to change lives on a global scale.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Grammarly – Kathleen’s small business resource
- No BS Guide to Direct Response Social Media Marketing – Kathleen’s Top Business Book
- Health Coach Solutions – Kathleen’s website
- Free Goals Course – A free 8-day course on how to set and accomplish your biggest goals!
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline, and focus in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- Employ tools and systems that you’re comfortable using in your business.
- Learn to delegate tasks to others to free you from stress.
- Listen to your audience and respond to them.
- Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene is hosting a free training where he’s going to build an entire Facebook advertising campaign from scratch – the ad copy, the landing pages, and everything in between! Why struggle trying to figure out Facebook ads on your own when you can just copy Billy Gene? Claim your spot today at INeedThisTraining.com!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:02] – Kathleen lives in San Diego with her family
- [01:10] – 4 years ago, she was certified as a health coach
- [01:23] – One of her main goals is to have a schedule with total flexibility
- [01:37] – She knew little to nothing about online marketing when she started out
- [02:49] – Kathleen’s area of expertise is in creating white label, copyright-free coaching programs that health and wellness professionals can use
- [03:21] – “It’s never too late to start something new”
- [03:50] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: A critical part for any entrepreneur who wants to build a business is setting themselves up for success by choosing tools and systems they feel comfortable using
- [04:05] – Feeling overwhelmed is a huge stumbling block
- [04:12] – Start SIMPLE
- [04:56] – Don’t over-complicate things
- [05:14] – Kathleen shares what happened when she launched an online group coaching program
- [06:36] – You don’t know what your customers want until you get them
- [07:15] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Kathleen’s biggest mistake in her business was doing everything herself. She worked a ton of hours doing too many things – she didn’t delegate and she got burnt out
- [09:09] – Delegating led Kathleen to more money and less stress
- [10:55] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Kathleen offers a variety of programs, but she didn’t think about offering packages at a discounted rate for her clients until they asked for it. She packaged 5 programs in a bundle where her clients would save $150; this became a huge seller for her
- [12:12] – Listen to what your audience is asking for
- [12:57] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “I’m super excited about launching a podcast!”
- [14:13] – Kathleen’s podcast would be The Wellness Business Podcast and they’re planning to launch the last week of July
- [14:40] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “Self doubt”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “It doesn’t have to be perfect – just do it”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “Writing down my goals and keeping my weekly to-do list”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Grammarly
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – No BS Guide to Direct Response Social Media Marketing – “it gives you the ABC’s of how to use social media”
- [17:47] – “Stay connected to people who get what you do”
- 18:30 – Connect with Kathleen on her website
- 18:43 – Get Kathleen’s The Ultimate Health Coach Tool Kit for FREE over at HealthCoachSolutions.net/Fire
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Goals Course: Accomplish a meaningful goal!