Kim Nicol is a meditation and yoga teacher, and a former attorney. She’s presented at law schools and Fortune 500 companies, and taught lawyers, bankers, and start-up founders how – and why – to meditate.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- “The world always needs more lovesongs.” – Kim Nicol
- Kim shares two powerful failures, each with a unique and intense lesson.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Kim’s AH-HA moment came when she realized the power of having systems in place to capture the amazing opportunities that pop up as success increases.
- Kim is at a great intersection of passion and experience, and is blending those two into a powerful business!
Small Business Resource
- Lift.Do: Steps & Milestones. Whether your goal is large or small, Lift gives you steps and milestones to make progress more manageable. – (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2014. This resource is no longer available.)
Best Business Book
- The Art of Possibility by Rosamund Stone Zander
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!