Steve Richardson has been leading and managing people for over thirty years. Whether running a company, managing a turnaround, or building a business, his direct, honest and fair approach to leadership has been the key to his success.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- “Courage is not simply one of the virtues but the form of every virtue at the testing point, which means at the point of highest reality.” – C.S. Lewis click to tweet!
- Steve spent two miserable years as the owner of a roofing company. He got into the business knowing nothing, plus he had a family at home to take care of – a combination that proved deadly.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Steve had been struggling with the thought of writing a book for 10 years. Then, one day something snapped: he started his book and completed it in a mere two months. Listen to exactly what light went off in Steve’s head, and the actions he took afterwards.
- Steve spends his time consulting on why a direct, honest and fair approach to leadership is the key to success.
Small Business Resource
- Haiku Deck: A completely new kind of presentation software — it’s simple, beautiful, and fun.
Best Business Books
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!