Kimberly Palmer is the Author of the new book, The Economy of You: Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur and Recession-Proof Your Life, and senior money editor for U.S. News & World Report. In addition, she is the creator of Palmer’s Planners, her own line of digital financial guides and money organizers for major life events and goals.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Find a way or make one.” – Unknown
- Kimberly launched a product on Etsy she thought would take off! Instead, it flopped. But by listening to her audience, she pivoted and found GREAT success… listen in to hear how!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Kimberly was doing a story on Etsy when she stumbled across something that zapped her like a lightening bolt. She hasn’t looked back since!
- Kimberly shares with Fire Nation a secret she has yet to share with others: Money games! Listen in to find out the details -exciting stuff!
Small Business Resource
- Google Drive
Best Business Book
- Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie
- lynda.com: Offers over 2,400 high-quality and engaging video courses taught by industry experts—with courses added weekly. Visit lynda.com/eof and get access to their entire library of video courses free for 7 days.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!