Krista Mashore has been in the top 1% of coaches and realtors nationwide. She is the author of four best selling books focusing on her digital marketing strategies and has been named Yahoo Finance’s number 1 digital marketer to watch in 2021!
Krista’s Website – Get the Ultimate Digital Marketing Playbook for Dominating Your Local Area!
3 Value Bombs
1) Failing is excellent because it means moving forward and learning from the things that did not work – to discover what does.
2) As a marketer, invest in doing a video and get it out to your community.
3) Stop the limiting beliefs — mindset over skillset.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The Power of Video in Being Known as the Go-To Authority in Your Industry with Krista Mashore
[1:26] – Krista shares something that she believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Failing is excellent because it means moving forward and learning from the things that did not work – to discover what does.
[2:18] – Krista shares her story of going from 0 to 20 million dollars in less than four years.
- She was in real estate and included in the top 1% of realtors nationwide.
- She ended up leaving her full-time job due to personal struggles.
- She left real estate and started coaching.
[4:11] – What is the one tool you recommend to anyone who is starting today?
- Utilize video in your marketing.
- Serve, don’t just sell.
- Your community gets to know and develop a relationship with you.
- It will help you sell more.
- Have a positive mindset.
- “Being enthusiastic is worth 25 IQ points”– Kevin Kelly
[6:21] – How can we generate leads that actually convert?
- As a marketer, invest in doing a video and get it out to your community.
- Conversion is a lot easier if a relationship with the community is already established.
- You can convert leads by making video content, and it will help you generate much higher-quality leads.
[12:04] – Krista shares a story about the video she created, which helped her stand out from competitors.
- Before she meets somebody, she creates value that will position her apart from her competitors.
- Think of ways you can win before you arrive, and go face to face with somebody.
[14:53] – The power of serving, not selling.
- By adding value and helping people solve problems, they start to appreciate you.
- The more you serve, the more you will sell.
- Giving people as much value and as much help as possible, and utilizing your content, will benefit you and help you convert more and attract more business.
[16:38] – Krista shares why becoming the GO TO authority in your industry is tough, but should be your main goal.
- Becoming the Go-To Authority in your industry should be your main goal because there is so much competition.
- Ask yourself: “Do people think about you before they are ready to make a decision or the instant that they are prepared to do something?”
- As an entrepreneur, they should be thinking about you way before they are ready to decide. That’s how you stand out amongst the crowd.
[19:38] – Krista’s parting piece of guidance.
- Stop the limiting beliefs — mindset over skillset.
- Get in control of what you think about because thoughts become things, and what you think about turns into actions.
- Krista’s Website – Get the Ultimate Digital Marketing Playbook for Dominating Your Local Area!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!