Larry Benet’s goal is to raise a billion dollars over his lifetime through his connections, business ventures, and social influence. He is a strong advocate for many charity organizations. He believes that we CAN and WILL change the world, and solve the problems that plague so many of people in the USA.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Use this link and enjoy the $99 savings!
- Audible: Grab your free audio book and 30-day membership today!
- “The more you give, the more you receive.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Larry was fired on April fools day of 2007. His boss said he “networked” too much. Now Larry is known as “The Connector”. Sometimes its good to run with your strengths!
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Larry shares an incredible 5 step system to connect with anyone. 1) Authentic connection. 2) What is most important to them. 3) Help. 4) Good value creation. 5) Systematic follow up.
- Larry will continue to connect the world, and help a lot of people in the process. He has some lofty goals, and his passion and desire to help others will get him there.
Small Business Resource
- Google Voice: gives you one number for all your phones, voicemail as easy as email, free US long distance, low rates on international calls, and many calling.
- Around.Me: iPhone, iPad and Android App to quickly find information about your surroundings!
Best Business Book
- The Power of Who by Bob Beaudine
- Jack Canfield
- Mark Victor hanson
- John Asoroph
- Sir Richard Branson
- Larry King
- Donald Trump
- Tim Ferriss
- T Harv Ecker
- Chet Holmes
- Tony Robbins
- Jay Abraham
- Seth Godin
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!