Larry Broughton is a CEO, Author, speaker, and former Army Green Beret. As the CEO of Broughton Hotels and Broughton Advisory, Larry has been awarded Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year and has had multiple TV appearances that include CNBC, CNN and MSNBC.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.’ – George S. Patton click to tweet!
- Larry lost it all in the recession of 2001. Suicidal thoughts followed, and one decision made at a critical moment turned it all around for him. Tune in!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- ‘Pain is weakness leaving your body’ & ‘Success is the byproduct of living a life of significance’ are 2 MASSIVE takeaways from this lightbulb moment.
- Larry is about to double his business in 90 days. What’s the secret? hhhmmmmmmm…
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- lynda.com: Offers over 2,400 high-quality and engaging video courses taught by industry experts—with courses added weekly. Visit lynda.com/eof and get access to their entire library of video courses free for 7 days.
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!