After selling his first business by 23 and then going on to build a 7-figure lifestyle business with his best friend, Nick had all of the markings of a successful entrepreneur. After a dramatic brush with his own mortality, Nick is now shifting focus from simply maximizing profit to maximizing impact.
- ‘In business and in life, your mistakes are just your tuition costs.’ – Nick Reese click to tweet!
- Nick reached the pinnacle of success at a young age… or so he thought. When he looked around, all he saw was empty beer bottles, empty days, and a life devoid of meaning. Nick and I rap on this topic for a while, as it’s something I have experienced as well. Why does the reality of success not live up to expectations? We tackle this pressing and difficult topic.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Nick was in Vietnam, engagement ring in his backpack, and ready to propose. Then his heart started to fail, and the next thing he knew he was losing his grip on life in a foreign hospital with a terrified girlfriend. A video will was created, including a lot of introspective thinking on the meaning of life.
- Nick shares an exciting business he is rocking in regards to broadband. He is single handedly trying to catch the USA up with the rest of the world. Listen to his plan!
Small Business Resource
- GingkoApp: Whether you’re writing screenplays, group study notes, or academic papers, Gingko lets you see the big picture, or focus on the details.
Best Business Book
- Triumphs of Experience by George E. Vaillant
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!