Lauren is the host of the Love is a Verb podcast, where she teaches women how to change the thoughts that change the habits that change the results.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- MyFlowApp – Lauren’s small business resource
- The Master Key System – Lauren’s Top Business Book
- Lauren’s website
- How To Finally Win – Learn how to create your dream life one step at a time!
3 Key Points:
- Your unconscious plays a role in your everyday life — learn how to involve it.
- Make impacting people part of your goals.
- Love and heal yourself first.
- I Love Franchising: If you’re tired of Corporate America and want to step into owning your own business, then the time to make a move is NOW. …And why not make that move into franchising? Erik of I Love Franchising has personally helped over 1,000 people transition out of Corporate American and into Franchise Ownership, and you can take your first step towards doing the same today. Visit ILoveFranchising.com/fire to download Erik’s free eBook, The Franchising Playbook, today!
- Go To Webinar: My BEST marketing strategy? Hosting LIVE WEBINARS. And Go To Webinar has the reliability and the features you need to deliver webinars your audience will love. For more information, visit GoToWebinar.com/fire!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:21] – Lauren lives in Ventura County, CA
- [01:33] – She has an amazing husband and 2 step kids
- [01:41] – Lauren’s favorite thing to do is to spend time with her dogs
- [02:22] – Her expertise is in habits
- [03:26] – Share something we don’t know about your area of expertise that as Entrepreneurs, we probably should: The unconscious is responsible for everything that’s happening
- [04:24] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: In February 28, 2015, Lauren’s gym closed because they ran out of money. It was leading up to that when she saw their financials in August of the year prior, but she didn’t know how to change things. EOFire was the podcast she listened to episode after episode hoping that she’d get through the tough times
- [06:45] – Have hope that impacting a person will be worth the work and the effort you put into the thing you started
- [07:56] – “You’ve done it once, you can do it again”
- 09:15 – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: When Lauren’s gym closed, she listened to EOFire and meditated daily. She envisioned herself radiating love around the world and the love radiating back to her. One day she found an Instagram photo — it was from the account of the person who Lauren discovered JLD through. The photo said, “Before we can love and heal the world, we have to love and heal ourselves.” That opened her mind to the idea that perhaps she was just discovering to love herself. She posted on Facebook, and within hours 140 people responded. Lauren thought she could start a daily podcast, too, and so she joined Podcasters’ Paradise.
- [12:10] – Take a step forward
- 13:03 – Lauren talks about where the Love is a Verb podcast came from
- [15:20] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “My clients’ wins”
- [18:38] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “Nothing”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “You did it once, you can do it again”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “If I feel stuck in any area of my life at all, I run through my head and ask it what my unconscious mind is trying to get”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – MyFlowApp
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Master Key System – “you have to listen to it according to how he (the author) wrote it”
- [20:19] – Think of what you will feel like when you achieve your goal
- 20:57 – Connect with Lauren on her website to get a 20-page Habit-based Living Worksheet
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!