Lisa Sasevich is a master at teaching others how to create an irresistible offer for their audience. Today, we’re going to dive DEEP and review the 3 secrets to creating an irresistible offer!
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
EOFire.com/lisa: where you can go to download Lisa’s free guide, How to Sell Without being “Salesy” in 7 Easy Steps, and learn more about Lisa’s event Speak to Sell, where JLD will be speaking May 17-19!
Klaviyo: Klaviyo helps eCommerce marketers save time and make more money through super- targeted, highly relevant email and advertising campaigns. That’s why thousands of ecommerce companies use Klaviyo to increase their sales! And right now, you can sign up for free!
Grasshopper: Keep your business running on all cylinders regardless of whether you’re in your office, in your car, out running errands, or at your kid’s soccer game with Grasshopper: the entrepreneur’s phone system! Visit grasshopper.com/fire to get $20 off your first month!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
[1:10] – intro to who Lisa is and what we’ll talk about: “Your irresistible offer”
- Visit EOFire.com/lisa to grab your How to Sell Without being “Salesy” in 7 Easy Steps download!
[2:20] – Lisa’s event Speak to Sell will be in Florida May 17-19 and JLD will be speaking!
[3:30] – Lisa talks about “the offer”
[4:45] – Why it’s so important to be CLEAR about what our offer is
- “All transformation is preceded by a decision.”
[6:45] – 3 secrets to creating an irresistible offer
1. The Offer
[8:30] – Don’t think about the delivery – that’s not what you’re selling. You’re selling an outcome or transformation
[9:30] – What is the “main dish”?
[10:30] – 90/10: When you communicate, 90% is the outcome / transformation, 10% is the delivery
“They are buying the destination, not the plane.”
2. Using Limiters
[14:00] – JLD and Lisa talk about “limiters” and making them authentic
- 2 types: time-based limiters and quantity-based limiters
[16:00] – Lisa talks about why people are afraid to use limiters
[17:25] – Authentically JUSTIFY why there is a limiter
[21:10] – Are people scared to hear “no”, and that’s why they don’t want to use limiters?
24: 00 – It’s not about getting a “yes”; it’s about getting a decision
- “It is a disservice to not make your offer.”
3. Offering Bonuses
[34:00] – What’s hot and what’s not when it comes to bonuses – Lisa dives deep!
- Don’t wait to check out Lisa’s event, Speak to Sell, at EOFire.com/lisa because she’s been selling out the event since 2009!
[42:30] – Lisa talks lifestyle and her podcast
[44:00] – Limiter: There are only so many spots available for Lisa’s event, and the sooner you grab your ticket, the better your chance to be able to access the pre-boot camp training (coaching calls)
[44:30] – Lisa talks about how she’s doing exactly what she’s trying to teach: she’s been introducing an irresistible offer throughout this interview
[47:00] – Lisa talks about the “on the spot decision”
- “Structure gives you freedom.”
[50:30] – Everything is reverse engineered. Make the first 10 minutes the best 10 minutes – it’s all about positioning.
[52:30] – Join Lisa and JLD in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for her event Speak to Sell!
- It’s all going down May 17-19 and you can grab your ticket at EOFire.com/lisa
[54:30] – Congruence: are you being congruent with your actions / what you’re saying, what you’re offering, and what you’re delivering?
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!