Fire Nation, we made it! Today is episode 2,000, and up top I want to say THANK YOU for your support. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you! Today’s episode is going to dive deep into our Fire Nation Survey results so we can share some incredible insights we’ve learned about you – and how those insights are impacting the content we create here at Entrepreneurs On Fire.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Entrepreneurs On Fire episode 1,971, where we announced the Fire Nation Survey and our reasons for putting it together
How to Survey your Audience for BIG Results, where we go through the step-by-step process of creating a survey for YOUR audience!
Follow JLD on Instagram for behind-the-scenes Entrepreneurs On Fire looks! @JohnLeeDumas
Klaviyo: Klaviyo helps eCommerce marketers save time and make more money through super- targeted, highly relevant email and advertising campaigns. That’s why thousands of ecommerce companies use Klaviyo to increase their sales! And right now, you can sign up for free!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [0:25] – Thank you, Fire Nation!
- [0:45] – Today we’ll talk about the results of the Fire Nation Survey; we’re excited to give back and share this info with you!
- Tune in to hear our original survey announcement
- [2:00] – Throwback to episode 1,000 =) Tune in to hear congrats for episode 1,000 from John’s mentors!
- [4:15] – John talks about the importance of building relationships on your journey
[5:00] – Hundreds of responses from you, Fire Nation! Let’s dive in…
- [5:25] – How long have you been listening to Entrepreneurs On Fire? Tune in to hear the results!
- [6:00] – Would you still tune in to Entrepreneurs On Fire if it wasn’t a daily show? 100% of you said YES!
- [6:25] – What’s your favorite part of Entrepreneurs On Fire?
- #1 answer: The Guest;
- #2 answer: The Format;
- Tune in to hear the other answers you shared!
- [7:30] – What would you prefer to hear when you tune in to Entrepreneurs On Fire?
- For this question you were able to choose more than 1 response, so the total will add up to more than 100%, but a couple of the big ones were: 54% said “Solo interviews with JLD!” and 53% said “Q&A episodes with JLD answering questions from Fire Nation”
- [9:10] – What stage of your business are you currently in? Tune in to hear the results!
- [10:30] – Listener demographics: 63% are male! Tune in to hear other demographics like age.
- [12:15] – Are you currently employed full-time or an entrepreneur? Lots of interesting answers here!
- [13:00] – How long do you spend per week listening to podcasts?
- [18:00] – What are your thoughts on Entrepreneurs On Fire scaling back to a 2x per week show? We got some positive and supportive feedback, and also some blunt feedback! Tune in to hear JLD review your comments and feedback!
- [32:00] – Thank you, Fire Nation for helping us get to episode 2,000! It’s thanks to YOU we made it this far =)
- Episode 1,971: Tune in to hear about the BIG changes for Entrepreneurs On Fire in 2018 where we talk about the survey you’re hearing the results for today!
[33:00] – Our first long-form interview episode is coming up next!
- Be sure to tune in to get a feel for the new format! That’s coming up on Episode 2,001 of Entrepreneurs On Fire.
- We’d love to hear your feedback! John@eofire.com
- [33:45] – JLD talks about The Daily Refresh, his new daily podcast! Quotes, Gratitude, and Guided Breathing to help you start your day right!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play. It’s also available on Alexa as a Flash Briefing! Video tutorial and all the links to the podcast at TheDailyRefresh.com
- [38:30] – Don’t hesitate to reach out with any feedback you have, Fire Nation!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!