Ludwina Dautovic is a global broadcaster, publisher and digital content creator and has often been referred to as Australia’s premiere broadcasting voice for business. She is a multi-award winner, has been listed in the Who’s Who of Australian Women 4 years running, and has self-published her first book It’s That Easy – Online Marketing 3.0, which shows businesses how to better connect and engage with their market online.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- FreshBooks: The simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing and get paid faster. Sign up free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- “Perfectionism in an unattainable goal, and instead, we aim for excellence.” – Ludwina click to tweet!
- Ludwina shares a massive setback she had in her life that would cause most people to simply give up. Ludwina did not give up, she innovated, and look where she is now!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Ludwina shares an AH-HA moment that is near and dear to my heart… and you are about to find out why!
- Ludwina just launched a podcast that she is SUPER excited about, and rightfully so. Switched On is certain to IGNITE the podcasting world!
Small Business Resource
- Chimpadeedoo: Collects email addresses and stores them locally on your iPad or Android tablet, even when you’re not online.
- PayPal here: Process credit card payments on your iphone, android – anywhere you do business. PayPal Here, the simple way to accept credit and debit cards from PayPal.
Best Business Book
- What Happens in Vegas Stays on YouTube by Erik Qualman
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!