Zechariah Newman has owned and operated two Figaro’s Pizza restaurants since 2004, growing sales by 3x their initial annual sales. He writes and speaks on restoring significance to your life and finding and pursuing your calling. Everything that he puts his hands to comes from a place of restoration.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- “All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.” – T. E. Lawrence click to tweet!
- Zechariah tells us about the disastrous expansion of his business. Family relations ruined, money washed down the drain, and lawsuits galore. Listen to these lessons learned!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Zechariah used strengths finder 2.0 to find his strengths in life, and since then he has focused on those strengths in every decision he has made.
- Zechariah is moving into the blogging, speaking, and restoring sphere in 2014, and he cannot wait to unleash his passions.
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!