Are you paying too much in credit card processing fees? Without switching payment processors, banks, or management software, Merchant Cost Consulting reduces, audits, and alleviates the merchant fees you pay.
Merchant Cost Consulting – Matt’s website. Merchant Cost Consulting can help your business lower credit card processing fees without switching providers!
Matt’s Email – Connect with Matt via email to learn more!
3 Value Bombs
1) Merchant Cost Consulting is specifically geared towards reducing and auditing credit card merchant fees for clients without them having to change their current payment processor, software, or billing system.
2) The payment industry is very confusing, but Matt and his team will assist you on how you can navigate it!
3) You have to understand that even if you think you have good pricing, there is no harm in doing an audit.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Cost Reduction and Reducing Credit Card Merchant Fees with Matt Rej
[1:39] – Matt shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He is related to Al Capone.
[2:57] – Matt talks about his business.
- Matt has a cost reduction firm – Merchant Cost Consulting – that is specifically geared towards reducing and auditing credit card merchant fees for clients without them having to change their current payment processor, software, or billing system.
- Merchant Cost Consulting analyzes your payment processing statement and helps you fine-tune to see where you can optimize: how you take payments, alleviate hidden fees, overcharges, excess cost within the credit card processing, and more!
- Merchant Cost Consulting is performance-based, so you only pay them when you save.
[6:07] – John asks Matt about how he got started
- Matt started as a construction worker, then he worked for a credit card processing company.
- He realized that he didn’t want to work as a sales representative anymore, and then a few years after he worked with colleagues, they leveraged their knowledge of merchant services to generate an idea.
- Then they started the company they run today to help people lower merchant fees for credit card processing.
[11:04] – What do you do specifically?
- Merchant Cost Consulting will help you figure out how the rates and fees work with your current credit card processing company.
- The payment industry is very confusing, but Matt and his team will assist you with how to navigate it.
[18:35] – Matt talks more about the payments industry deception tactics.
- You have to be wary anytime you get a phone call from a merchant service company.
- Make sure to verify and compare before making any changes.
[19:23] – Matt talks about the common misconceptions in his line of work
- He emphasizes that they are not a credit card processor.
- What is good about their service is that they don’t get paid unless you save.
- They are not going to make you switch anything; they simply will try to help you reduce your cost.
- If successful, then you share the savings with their company.
[21:14] – Matt shares the work they’ve done for Entrepreneurs On Fire and an orthodontist.
- Entrepreneurs On Fire
- They used software to conduct an in-depth analysis.
- Matt helped EOF save $250-300 a month.
- An orthodontist
- The orthodontist had a billing software that was linked with his credit card processor, and he was skeptical at first, but Matt offered him a free audit.
- After doing the analysis, Matt identified a potential savings of $700 a month without changing his software!
- Merchant Cost Consulting helped him get rid of the excess fees.
[26:28] – Matt’s parting piece of guidance.
- You have to understand that even if you think you have good pricing, there is no harm in doing a double-check.
- The credit card processing landscape is constantly changing, rates are always increasing, and even if you already have a good deal, it is worth it to get an audit.
- Merchant Cost Consulting – Matt’s website. Merchant Cost Consulting can help your business lower credit card processing fees without switching providers!
- Matt’s Email – Connect with Matt via email to learn more!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!