Mia Hewett has co-owned and operated multiple seven-figure businesses, is an international speaker, a bestselling author, and a world-class business coach.
MiaHewett.com – Download the first 3 chapters of Mia’s book Meant For More.
3 Value Bombs
1) The more awakened of an entrepreneur you become, the less of life you fear.
2) To live your potential, you must see yourself being bigger and greater than all things physical in life.
3) Everything in life that is successful has a recipe. When you have the recipe and you do it in the right order, it always works every single time.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The #1 Success Secret to Stopping Self-Sabotage
[1:03] – Mia shares something that she believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- We owe it to the fact that we know exactly who our ego is and who our authentic self is. That can lead to our success.
[1:43] – A lot of entrepreneurs hit a wall. It happens. They feel burnt out at some point on their journey. Why?
- No baby was born with a self-esteem issue.
- No matter who we are, something traumatic has happened for us. It broke our trust and left us feeling an immense amount of shame.
[3:42] – There’s a certain age where a person is singing at the top of their lungs, or drawing everything, and then a few months later, a shift happens.
- Consider inside of every human being there’s a split that happens from that trauma, the broken trust. We go from feeling like there’s a part of us who wants to be seen, to fearing being seen.
[5:16] – Entrepreneurs can’t just shift their mindset and all of the sudden have “work-life balance” – let’s talk about this
- This divide that we’re talking about, where we feel like there are two parts of ourselves – the one you know that you’re meant for more, and the one you know that you don’t feel you can do it.
- The reason we can’t just shift our mindset or reframe our mind is because all behaviors are emotional, not logical.
- What is that emotional side of ourselves?… we have to learn to process our emotions.
[6:37] – Mia shares some stories and examples — the imposter syndrome.
- It’s funny to think that everyone we see as an expert was first unqualified when they started.
- The interesting thing about limiting beliefs is that we don’t experience a limiting belief in the moment that it’s limiting. We experience a limiting belief as a fact – that it’s just the way we are.
- To find your limiting beliefs, just look at when you are triggered.
[12:32] – Mia talks about work-life balance.
- Balance requires you to be in constant motion, like riding a bike.
- Aim for harmony. Allow yourself to prioritize business in forms of seasons, so that you can always prioritize what’s most important.
- Instead of creating separation, know how to bring it all into integration.
[13:51] – The meaning of the phrase “Meant for More.”
- To live your potential, you must see yourself being bigger and greater than all things physical in life.
- Consciously accept being responsible. Responsibility is the ability to respond, deciding that you are capable before you even know if it’s going to work.
- Actively and deliberately choose everything that’s happening in your life.
- How we become more is in between the automatic reactions – when we feel we’re going to react to something – and our intentions.
[17:22] – What sets Mia apart from the crowd.
- What makes her different is the original trauma she is speaking about – the divide between the authentic self and our protective self, our ego.
- Everything in life that is successful has a recipe. When you have the recipe and you do it in the right order, it always works – every single time.
[19:50] – Mia’s key takeaway and call to action for Fire Nation!
- The more awakened of an entrepreneur you become, the less of life you fear.
- MiaHewett.com – Download the first 3 chapters of Mia’s book Meant For More.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!