Mike Koenigs helps experts build empires. As a serial entrepreneur, angel investor, judge on Entrepreneur.com’s “Elevator Pitch” TV show, and 13-time bestselling author, Mike is passionate about helping his clients build their platforms and amplify their message. A regular contributor to Entrepreneur and Forbes, Mike has interviewed, consulted, and advised celebrity clients including Tony Robbins, Paula Abdul, Richard Dreyfuss, and JJ Virgin.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Paid For Life – Get your FREE GIFTS! Learn how to achieve your greatest purpose.
3 Value Bombs
1) Achieving your greatest purpose is how you want to go out and what impact you want to create that gives you the ultimate level of satisfaction in your life.
2) Go deep with your true purpose and what you want to achieve on a transformational level.
3) You cannot have it all; playing the long game is satisfying, but it takes true courage to fill in and do the deep, hard work to get there. Get a coach who can help you get you there faster.
ZipRecruiter: When you post a job on ZipRecruiter, their matching technology finds qualified candidates and invites them to apply! Try it for free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire.
FranBridge: Jon Ostenson represents the premier source for the best opportunities in the non-food franchise world. Sign up for a free consultation call with Jon today at FranBridgeConsulting.com!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Achieve Your Greatest Purpose With Mike Koenigs
[1:46] – Mike shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- He believes in the saying, “Go narrow and deep – not wide and shallow.”
[3:25] – What does “achieve your greatest purpose” mean?
- Your unique ability is combined with your rocking chair perspective.
- What will you do once you are done with the game and the game is done with you?
- Achieving your greatest purpose is how you want to go out and what impact you want to create that gives you the ultimate level of satisfaction in your life.
[5:49] – The three stages of purpose:
- Doing stage – the basic needs
- Knowing stage – the experiences you are providing
- At your being stage – your true purpose in life
- Final stage – Being a complete human expression – you helped other people find their purpose
[8:20] – Mike talks about an experience wherein he was paid for being who he is.
- Three years ago, he lost his courage and confidence, and he felt emptiness amidst success and fame.
- He had a lot of support and talked to different people, and he was spiritually re-awakened.
- He decided to get rid of everything and liquidated his business.
- He went on a quest, and in the end, he realized that the material things weren’t the source of his most excellent satisfaction. Instead, it was the deep and meaningful relationships with the people around him – and how he could help them find their purpose.
[12:03] – How can we combine our abilities with another’s to create a new kind of value in the marketplace?
- Create a Free Zone – collaborate with a non-competitor with the intent of creating several opportunities.
- Get deep with your true purpose and what you want to achieve on a transformational level.
- Ask yourself – who is missing in your network or business to achieve your goals and purpose?
[13:49] – A timeout to thank our sponsors, ZipRecruiter and FranBridge!
[16:35] – Millions of people are leaving millions on the table. How do you identify where and when you’re doing this?
- You can do a transformational exercise:
- Look at your database, sort them by value, and ask:
- If you and I started working together today to help you achieve your grandest vision and mission in life, and if we were to sit down three years from today, what would have happened for you to feel satisfied with the progress?
- What’s preventing you from experiencing it right now?
- What kind of opportunities would you like to take advantage of?
- What are your superpowers?
- Every business owner or individual has many opportunities that they can collaborate on – and can discover them by answering those questions.
- It can help you evolve and earn seven figures easily.
- Look at your database, sort them by value, and ask:
[21:38] – How can you turn your experience into unique systems and products that you can sell?
- 6 Steps:
[24:29] – How can you take your credibility and prestige and create the right story?
- You take your credibility and reputation and make a good story with Conversion Collateral.
- Conversion Collateral can be anything that you create – we are all storytelling machines.
- It can be anything that you want to achieve.
- Package it uniquely to provide a service or experience that offers a different result for your target audience.
[28:26] – Mike’s parting piece of guidance.
- Chase what your soul desires and do the things that will significantly satisfy you in the end.
- You cannot have it all; playing the long game is satisfying, but it takes true courage to fill in and do the deep, hard work to get there.
- Get a coach who can help you get you there faster.
- Paid For Life – Get your FREE GIFTS! Learn how to achieve your greatest purpose.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!