So who is Nick Unsworth? He’s a High Performance Coach, international speaker, & best-selling author. And as CEO of LifeOnFire.com, Nick’s mission is to help you love what you do for work, relentlessly pursue your passions, and live the dream.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Life on Fire Event – Join JLD and Nick at the Life on Fire Event in San Diego! Free gift for the first 50 Fire Nation action-takers: A FREE TICKET!
Coaching Business A to Z – Learn how to start a coaching business and get your first 5 clients in 30 days
3 Value Bombs
1) Ask yourself: what would I do if won the lottery today? If it’s not what you’re currently doing, then you owe it to yourself to make a change.
2) We all need to get unstuck at some point. That’s why it’s critical to invest in ourselves – that’s how we continue to up level our game.
3) It’s not about your resources; it’s about your ability as an entrepreneur to be resourceful.
ZipRecruiter: Successful businesses rely on quality people. But finding quality people can be tough. That’s why I love ZipRecruiter! Its powerful technology scans thousands of resumes to identify people with the right skills and experience, and then actively invites them to apply for your job! That means you get quality candidates fast. And right now you can try ZipRecruiter for free! Visit ZipRecruiter.com/fire. ZipRecruiter. The smartest way to hire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Coach Yourself to your dream life and then coach others to theirs!
[01:54] – Nick shares something about himself that most people don’t know.
[03:38] – Nick has coached over 3,000 entrepreneurs and certified over 253 coaches. What was the #1 problem they faced?
- “I’m stuck” – this is what Nick hears time and time again.
- We all need to get unstuck at some point. That’s why it is critical to invest in yourself, because that’s how we can continue to up level our game.
[04:56] – Nick’s killer 5-step process you can use to achieve your wildest dreams: vision, declaration, letter, resource up, and faith over fear.
[05:13] – Starting with the first step: vision
- When someone is stuck it’s because of lack of vision. They can’t see the big, exciting future.
- People that are successful may be making a lot of money, but there’s still a nagging feeling inside them of not being deeply fulfilled.
- The difference is whether you’re excited about life. It’s called inspired action. It’s when you have a very clear and specific vision in your life, you end up living in this inspired action.
- If we can’t see it, we can’t speak about it. At that point, there’s just no hope to go out and get it.
- Story, Stance, and Strategy — they have to be part of your world.
- Tracy Sekhon’s inspirational story about starting ARTC – Click here
[14:24] – Nick talks about declaration…
- It’s a form of announcement.
- If you’re going to talk about a vision for your business, why go small? Anything is possible.
- It creates accountability and attracts resources.
- If you keep your vision a secret, no one will come up and say, “I can help you with that.”
[21:04] – Moving on to the next: Letter.
- The letter is a visualization exercise that is designed to reprogram your unconscious mind.
- The majority of peoples’ conversations are negative.
- As you visualize and as you write your letter with emotion, and then by reading it every single day, what happens is your unconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between pretend and reality.
[27:35] – Nick talks about resourcing up.
- Anything you want in life, no matter what your vision is, there’s always a way to resource up.
- It’s not about your resources. It’s about your ability as an entrepreneur to be resourceful.
- Sure, you think about your vision, but sometimes, it takes a coach to see your life and see things differently.
- If you resource up, resources will find you.
[33:30] – Faith over fear – last, but certainly not least
- It’s all about how you respond when life throws you lemons. The bigger your vision, the bigger you’re going.
[37:17] – Nick talks about the power of events
- In the biggest breakthrough in his life – as well as many of his clients’ lives – has come from attending live events.
- Being at an event is like being on top of a mountain.
- His mission with the Life on Fire Event is to build community, help people have a level of boldness, and faith to go and clarify and stretch the vision in their life.
[39:50] – Nick breaks down what the Life on Fire Event is all about
- It’s about being very clear and specific in your life vision.
- What makes us unique is that business is a very big focal point. We’ll be talking about business strategies, building your platform, personal branding, growing your influence, being a leader, and building out the legacy of your life.
- We’ll also talk about Coaching Business A to Z – this is Nick’s course where you can learn how to start a coaching business and get your first 5 clients in 30 days! Plus, how to build a coaching business you’ll love that get results for your clients and that makes a huge impact.
[47:13] – Nick’s parting piece of guidance:
- Ask yourself: What would I do if won the lottery today? If it’s not what you’re currently doing, then you owe it to yourself to make a change and attend a live event. Spend the time, maybe the money and energy, to figure out what your God-given assignment is.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!