Nicole Baldinu is the co-founder of WebinarNinja and producer of The $100 MBA Show (2014 best of iTunes). Nicole had no formal business training and got her business chops by doing. Along with her husband, Omar Zenhom, she is revolutionizing the world of webinars as we know it.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Audible –Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
Webinar Ninja – Nicole’s website
FunnelOnFire – A free 8 day course on how to create a funnel that converts!
The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
3 Value Bombs
1) It’s perfectly fine if you don’t nail your first webinar – you need practice and experience to master it.
2) Use your website, your email list, and other resources to drive traffic to your webinar.
3) Be persistent in doing your webinars and you will become a leader in your area.
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[01:04] – Before becoming an entrepreneur, Nicole taught English in high school
[01:14] – She left teaching to study film at the New York Film Academy
[01:19] – She started freelancing as a videographer and Omar, her husband, became her manager
[01:39] – They realized working together was fun
[01:51] – For the last 3 years, they’ve focused on their software, Webinar Ninja
[03:42] – The whole point of the survey Nicole did was to understand what the challenges were for their users so they could create a solution to those problems
[04:01] – 3 biggest fears from the survey were: attendance, choosing the right software, and fear of technology
[04:39] – Every time JLD starts a webinar, he’s always nervous about the attendance
[05:42] – JLD still has tech issues
[06:34] – Shift your mindset – you will not have the best webinar the first time
[07:14] – Getting your first webinar done is your first achievement
[07:34] – “Sales happen on live webinars”
[08:10] – Get comfortable with live webinars
[10:58] – “We’ve built a marketing solution into Webinar Ninja”
[11:05] – The Webinar Finder is Webinar Ninja’s search engine
[12:21] – Get organic traffic from your home page
[12:40] – Make an event out of your webinar
[12:56] – Send notifications to your email list
[13:07] – Partner up with another thought leader
[13:35] – If you have a budget, do Facebook Ads
[14:28] – Webinar duration depends on the topic
[16:17] – The amount of webinars you do is what makes you a leader in that area – get the experience
[17:48] – Spend your time wisely!
[18:33] – Do one webinar per week
[19:10] – Get the lowest price when you subscribe! A webinar custom t-shirt and a lot of access to online resources
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!