Nik Tsoukales (3-time inc. 5000 winner) is the founder of Realtop.com, one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in North America.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Real Top Website – Book Your Complimentary Digital Marketing Strategy Session with Nik!
Nik’s Email – Connect with Nik via email!
3 Value Bombs
1) It is not all about hard work but smart work.
2) Usually, people fail because they are not analyzing.
3) You’ve got to pay to play and realize that there are people right now looking for what you have to offer.
Clay Clark: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs increase profitability by an average of 104% annually – all for less money than it would cost to hire a minimum wage employee? And all on a month-to-month basis!? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
HubSpot: Learn more about how a HubSpot CRM platform can help build, maintain, and grow your customer relationships at HubSpot.com!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Low Hanging Fruit A La Google Ads with Nik Tsoukales
[1:25] – Nik shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- He believes that it is not all about hard work but smart work.
[2:20] – Why Nik believes Google Ads are step 1 in most small business marketing plans.
- Your business needs revenue. Focus your long-term strategy on building up SEO or brand recognition for the first years of your business.
[4:18] – Why do you believe Google Ads is a smarter investment than organic SEO?
- Nik’s previous company relied heavily on SEO. Then one day, Google changed its algorithm, and suddenly his ranking plunged.
- It was a reality check that Google, Facebook, and other platforms make most of their revenue on ad dollars.
[7:08] – What is the dirty little secret about Google Ads the big boys and girls already know?
- It is less about marketing, and more about being economical.
- The big companies think if they put a large amount of money in, they can get it back to grow their revenue quickly.
[10:33] – A timeout to thank our sponsors, Clay Clark and HubSpot!
[13:13] – Why are people failing with Google Ads all the time?
- People fail because they are not analyzing.
- With Google Ads, you are bidding on a series of keywords.
- The big mistakes are usually made with search terms or search queries that people are using.
- It is essential to analyze the search terms that people are typing in every day when you launch a campaign for a minimum of 90 days.
- Get the cleanest converting traffic as possible by making use of the negative keyword list.
[16:27] – Why Nik prefers Google Ads over social media ads
- Google is more expensive than other platforms; however, think about the intention of the person who is searching.
- With Google, you can turn on search keywords and generate leads in a short time.
[20:42] – Nik’s parting piece of guidance.
- You’ve got to pay to play and realize that there are people right now looking for what you have to offer.
- Real Top Website – Book Your Complimentary Digital Marketing Strategy Session with Nik!
- Nik’s Email – Send Nik an email!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!