From the archive: This episode was originally recorded and published in 2020. Our interviews on Entrepreneurs On Fire are meant to be evergreen, and we do our best to confirm that all offers and URL’s in these archive episodes are still relevant.
Noah St. John is known as “The Power Habits® Mentor” who has guided his coaching clients to add more than $2.2 Billion in sales.
Power Habits book – Purchase Noah’s Power Habits book and get $299 worth of bonuses plus 2 tickets to Noah’s live event, Freedom Lifestyle Experience!
3 Value Bombs
1) The voice in your head that says “I cannot do it because…” keeps you stuck – you always make yourself right with your excuses.
2) You do not rise to the level of your goals; you sink to the level of your systems.
3) Give yourself permission to succeed.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Power Habits: The New Science for Making Success Automatic with Noah St. John.
[0:54]– Noah shares something about himself that most people don’t know.
- Just a few weeks ago, he almost got killed by a driver going in the wrong direction.
[5:28] – What does the term “head trash” mean, and how does it keep people stuck?
- Noah popularized the term “head trash” a couple of years ago.
- It means the voice in your head that says “I cannot do it because…”
- It keeps you stuck because you always make yourself right with your excuses.
[7:23] – Noah talks about the hidden connection between habits and money
- Any human endeavor has 2 components.
- Inner Game – everything that happens between your ears that you cannot see directly, but that you can see the effects of everywhere in your life.
- Outer Game – everything that you can see directly.
- You have to master these 2 components and put them together to be successful.
[12:15] – What are the 4 elements of a “Freedom Lifestyle?”
- The Element of Time – time is the most valuable resource because it is the only one you cannot get more of.
- Energy – you have to have high and positive energy to enjoy life.
- Human Relationships – everything in your personal life and business is based on relationships.
- Money – it can give you what you want.
[17:03] – A timeout to thank our sponsors!
[17:09] – What does it mean to be “unconsciously competent at success?”
- Any human who would like to master a task or habit goes through 4 stages.
- Unconsciously incompetent – you do not know what you do not know.
- Consciously incompetent – you know that you do not know.
- Consciously competent – you know, you know.
- Unconsciously competent – you do it without thinking.
[21:56] – Noah has written a new book called Power Habits. He breaks down why he wrote this book and why YOU, Fire Nation, should give it a read!
- He wanted to level the playing field.
- People can take it home, study, and understand how the natural gurus do it without knowing it.
- “You don’t rise to the level of your goals; you sink to the level of your systems”.
- Power Habits can help you install the systems, so you can integrate and master the Inner Game and Outer Game to live the freedom lifestyle.
[24:30]– Noah’s parting piece of guidance
- Power Habits book – Purchase Noah’s Power Habits book and get $299 worth of bonuses plus 2 tickets to Noah’s live event, Freedom Lifestyle Experience!
- Give yourself permission to succeed.
[28:45]- Thank you to our Sponsor!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!