Paula Pant is a journalist-turned-blogger who helps Entrepreneurs shatter limits, ditch the cubicle and live life on their own terms. She’s traveled to 30 countries, owns six rental property units, and hasn’t had an employer since 2008. Her blog, Afford Anything, is the gathering point for a tribe that refuses to say, “I can’t afford it.”
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- “Money doesn’t buy stuff, it buys choices.” – Paula Pant click to tweet!
- Paula talks about the numerous failures she encountered during her first year as a full-time blogger. So many golden nuggets for you to extract here Fire Nation!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Paula had two incredible AH-HA moments, one of which occurred on an airplane. Fire Nation, if this doesn’t inspire you, what will??
- Paula is rolling at AffordAnything.com, hitting her stride and providing incredible value.
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW QUADRANT by Robert T. Kiyosaki
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!