Pedro Adao is a 5-time ClickFunnels 2 comma club award winner, Founder of the 100X Academy, and Creator of The Crush It With Challenges Program. Pedro is best known for helping entrepreneurs launch, grow, and scale their business with the power of free and paid challenges. Pedro has impacted tens of thousands of entrepreneurs by delivering his expertise in over 98 countries.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
The 5 Day Movement Maker Challenge – Secure your spot in Pedro’s Challenge coming up May 25-29, 2020!
3 Value Bombs
1) A challenge is a time-based experience with a focused outcome we are all working towards.
2) There is an opportunity right now for you to make massive amounts of progress during the Pandemic.
3) Give yourself the biggest gift you can as an entrepreneur: decide right now to do a challenge. It will not only change your business, but also your life.
ZipRecruiter: By connecting people who need jobs and companies that need people, ZipRecruiter is working with all of us so we can keep moving forward. Let’s work together. ZipRecruiter.com/worktogether
Traffic Secrets Podcast: The strategies to attract your dream customers when you’re just starting out are exactly the same as when you own a multi-million dollar business. And these strategies are waiting for you on a new podcast mini- series: Traffic Secrets. TrafficSecretsPodcast.com
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How To Crush It With Challenges with Pedro Adao
[2:12] – Pedro shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- His favorite movie is Borat
[4:56] – Pedro shares his background and talks about his first challenge.
- Pedro used to be a traditional brick and mortar business owner
- He paid for his ClickFunnels membership for 3-4 years before he launched a funnel.
- Around 2018, he was interviewed on a podcast, and he talked about how his faith and business worked together.
- He ended up doing a free 30-day masterclass – a passion project.
- 2 weeks after sharing his knowledge, he found his people and his purpose.
- Pedro launched the 100X Academy on the back of a challenge
- He is now able to serve, add value, and teaches challenges to the broader entrepreneur market.
[11:16] – What is a challenge, and can it work in any niche?
- Entrepreneurs are wired for achievements.
- A challenge is a time-based experience with a focused outcome that we are all working towards.
- A great challenge has a powerful hook, and it is more effective nowadays because people have a clear time commitment and deliverable.
[14:16] – A timeout to thank our sponsors, ZipRecruiter and Traffic Secrets Podcast!
[16:37] – Pedro talks about the challenges he has hosted
- 31 Days of Wisdom Challenge is an online Bible study.
- KBB Challenge is a 7-Figure Challenge.
- Amidst the Pandemic, Pedro wanted to help his audience.
- The 30-Day [4:14] Challenge.
- Challenges create real scarcity and urgency.
- Make a customized challenge – think of something you can do to help create a solution for a specific problem.
[25:03] – Pedro gives an example of a challenge that worked really well
- The [4:14] Challenge had 16,000 members.
- There is an opportunity for you to make massive amounts of progress during the Pandemic.
[26:21] – Pedro shares a story about his friend, Rachel.
- Rachel launched a 7-Day Crafts to Cash Challenge.
- Brand new niche and still crushed it with 11,000 people!
- She generated $103,000 revenue
[28:10] – Pedro shares a story about his student, Stephen.
- Stephen teaches people how to do Amazon Private Labeling.
- He did 3 challenges in about 18 months.
- Stephen generated 7-figures with his 3rd challenge.
- If you are an early-stage entrepreneur, and/or want to grow and scale your business, do a challenge.
[33:43] – Pedro shares his upcoming challenge
- The 5 Day Movement Maker Challenge – Secure your spot in Pedro’s Challenge coming up May 25-29, 2020!
- Pedro will share how he has used challenges to build multiple 7-figure businesses, and how you can launch a movement by hosting your own challenge.
[37:06] – Pedro’s parting piece of guidance.
- Give yourself the biggest gift you can as an entrepreneur: decide right now to do a challenge. It will not only change your business, but also your life.
- Dormant abilities inside you are just waiting to come out once you place a demand on it.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!