Peter has been recognized by Entrepreneur.com as the world’s leading authority for millennials and entrepreneurs.
7 Rules To 7 Figures – Get Peter’s book and Discover The 7 Rules To Build A 7 Figure Business In The New Economy!
3 Value Bombs
1) When you’re living a world-class life, it’s so much easier to give and so much easier to build other people up.
2) People need to realize that money is a tool you can use for better. It is an excellent servant but a terrible master.
3) Having a lifestyle that you’re proud of that allows you to travel and love what you do is a different level of fulfillment.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Young Entrepreneurs Lifestyle 2.0.
[1:14] – Peter shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- There’s no balance. When you’re growing a successful business, there’s zero balance unless you’re working 9-5. Entrepreneurship is more about harmonizing everything together.
- Get rid of balance. Focus on harmonizing everything and you’ll get better results.
[2:36] – Productivity is producing the right content. Peter shares a one-page productivity plan.
- Simplifying everything is the best way to get the results you want, and to have some clarity and peace of mind.
- When you have absolute clarity, there’s nothing more exciting that can help your confidence and help you move a little bit different towards your goal.
- When you shift complexity to simplicity, it makes it easier to take action.
- First, figure out your ideal 6-month vision and your ideal outcome.
- Secondly, figure out your most important values in your business and life. Build a value-based business. If you have a business that doesn’t match up and align with your most important values, you’re always stressed.
- Third, focus on results. Identify 3-5 things that have to happen to move the needle.
- Reasons are the fuel to make you more resourceful to make things happen. It will keep you focused when people try to pull you down.
[9:17] – The wealth complex: the 4 key areas all millionaires invest in.
- A lot of people don’t understand money at the highest level.
- People need to realize that money is a tool you can use for better. It is an excellent servant but a terrible master.
- If you only make more money when you work more hours, it’s a trap.
- There are lots of assets that make money work for you.
- Invest in memorable and meaningful experiences with people you care about.
[17:58] – Peter recently wrote the book 7 Rules To 7 Figures; where did the motivation to write this book came from?
- Having a lifestyle that you’re proud of and that allows you to travel and love what you do is a different level of fulfillment.
- He wrote the book 6 Months to 6 Figures because of the anxiety and frustration he felt in getting the message out.
- His business is making record-breaking numbers, he loves what he does, he is fulfilled, he has the women of his dreams… He almost feels like he hacked the system.
- He felt the need to help people conceptualize and build 6-figure business without sacrificing the most important values and freedom.
[22:37] – Peter’s key takeaway and call to action for Fire Nation
- When you’re living a world-class life, it’s so much easier to give and so much easier to build other people up. It’s not about age anymore and it’s not about experience. It’s about having a proven roadmap and understanding where the new economy is going.
- Live your best life. Practice what you preach. Walk the walk.
- 7 Rules To 7 Figures – Get Peter’s book and Discover The 7 Rules To Build A 7 Figure Business In The New Economy!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!