Peter has been recognized by Entrepreneur.com as the world’s leading authority for millennials and entrepreneurs.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
7 Rules To 7 Figures – Get Peter’s book and Discover The 7 Rules To Build A 7 Figure Business In The New Economy!
3 Value Bombs
1) When you’re living a world-class life, it’s so much easier to give and so much easier to build other people up.
2) People need to realize that money is a tool you can use for better. It is an excellent servant but a terrible master.
3) Having a lifestyle that you’re proud of that allows you to travel and love what you do is a different level of fulfillment.
SiteIt Contest: If you have an idea you want to turn into reality, then it’s time to take the first step by entering the SiteIt contest! Visit www.Start.site to submit your idea today!
Klaviyo: The email and SMS platform built specifically to help ecommerce brands earn more money by creating genuine customer relationships. Give it a try with a free account at Klaviyo.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Young Entrepreneurs Lifestyle 2.0.
[1:14] – Peter shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- There’s no balance. When you’re growing a successful business, there’s zero balance unless you’re working 9-5. Entrepreneurship is more about harmonizing everything together.
- Get rid of balance. Focus on harmonizing everything and you’ll get better results.
[2:36] – Productivity is producing the right content. Peter shares a one-page productivity plan.
- Simplifying everything is the best way to get the results you want, and to have some clarity and peace of mind.
- When you have absolute clarity, there’s nothing more exciting that can help your confidence and help you move a little bit different towards your goal.
- When you shift complexity to simplicity, it makes it easier to take action.
- First, figure out your ideal 6-month vision and your ideal outcome.
- Secondly, figure out your most important values in your business and life. Build a value-based business. If you have a business that doesn’t match up and align with your most important values, you’re always stressed.
- Third, focus on results. Identify 3-5 things that have to happen to move the needle.
- Reasons are the fuel to make you more resourceful to make things happen. It will keep you focused when people try to pull you down.
[9:17] – The wealth complex: the 4 key areas all millionaires invest in.
- A lot of people don’t understand money at the highest level.
- People need to realize that money is a tool you can use for better. It is an excellent servant but a terrible master.
- If you only make more money when you work more hours, it’s a trap.
- There are lots of assets that make money work for you.
- Invest in memorable and meaningful experiences with people you care about.
[15:35] – A timeout to thank our sponsors, SiteIt Contest and Klaviyo!
[17:58] – Peter recently wrote the book 7 Rules To 7 Figures; where did the motivation to write this book came from?
- Having a lifestyle that you’re proud of and that allows you to travel and love what you do is a different level of fulfillment.
- He wrote the book 6 Months to 6 Figures because of the anxiety and frustration he felt in getting the message out.
- His business is making record-breaking numbers, he loves what he does, he is fulfilled, he has the women of his dreams… He almost feels like he hacked the system.
- He felt the need to help people conceptualize and build 6-figure business without sacrificing the most important values and freedom.
[22:37] – Peter’s key takeaway and call to action for Fire Nation
- When you’re living a world-class life, it’s so much easier to give and so much easier to build other people up. It’s not about age anymore and it’s not about experience. It’s about having a proven roadmap and understanding where the new economy is going.
- Live your best life. Practice what you preach. Walk the walk.
- 7 Rules To 7 Figures – Get Peter’s book and Discover The 7 Rules To Build A 7 Figure Business In The New Economy!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!