Philip Taylor is a CPA, husband and father of three. He created PTMoney.com back in 2007, and he Founded FinCon, the annual conference for financial media, in 2011. He got rid of debt, learned to live lean, saved his money, and eventually left his unsatisfying corporate career to pursue his entrepreneurial ventures full-time.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “You can do both; it all comes down to hustle 2.0.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- PT was rollin’ in the dough with MAJOR Google traffic heading his way, and then BOOM, Penguin happened and everything changed. Listen to how he adjusted on the fly and the lesson he learned!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- PT was laying in bed one night and it hit him: a conference for financial bloggers! He took immediate action, the site was built by daylight, and the rest is history :-)
- PT is getting ready to write an epic book on his Entrepreneurial experience and knowledge. The ripple effect this book will have is astounding!
Small Business Resource
- The Old Reader: Welcome to the ultimate social RSS reader for The Open Web. Read, share and discuss. Don’t miss a thing.
Best Business Book
- Virtual freedom by Chris Ducker
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- Bizness Apps: The fast & easy way for small businesses to make Mobile Apps. The #1 mobile app platform worldwide. Create beautiful mobile apps & mobile websites.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!