Tony Stubblebine Co-founded Lift. Do on the idea that positive reinforcement and community support could be deployed universally to help people achieve their goals. Prior to Lift, he was the Founder and CEO of CrowdVine Event Social Networks, which builds simple and powerful social software to help people connect and meet.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “It takes 10 years to become an overnight success.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Tony shares two failures, both powerful, riveting, and incredibly educational!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Tony had his AH-HA moment for Lift.Do at a very interesting time, and as a result, he was able to immediately doubled his productivity. However, his friends gave the project a thumbs down. Listen to how Tony powered through this disappointment…
- Lift.Do continues to improve and gather data at an astounding rate. The figures Tony shares here are insane!
Small Business Resource
- Calm: Enjoy a moment of calm.
Best Business Book
- The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life by Alice Schroeder
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!