Rafael went from a depressed and anxious janitor to multiple 6-figure coach and speaker. Since, he has helped build million dollar companies, and his speeches have been listened to by 30 million+ people.
RafaelEliassen.com – Book a free call with Rafael or someone from his team to learn how to start, scale, and get moving in the coaching industry!
3 Value Bombs
1) When you genuinely make a difference in other people’s lives, you’ll always get compensated more than you need.
2) Coaching certifications are a trap. They makes you think that you’ll be better at providing services by learning theories instead of being a practitioner.
3) Luck is not a tangible marketing strategy.
ClickFunnels: With ClickFunnels’ new One Funnel Away Challenge you can have your funnel up, running, and optimized in just 30 days! Join the next One Funnel Away Challenge for just $100 at EOFire.com/funnel!
Pitney Bowes: Shipping and mailing from your desk has never been simpler than with SendPro Online from Pitney Bowes. Visit PB.com/fire for a free 30-day trial plus a free 10-pound scale to get started!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Make Multiple 6-figures as a Coach This Year with Rafael Eliassen
[00:48] – Rafael shares something interesting about himself that most people don’t know.
- English is not his native language. It is his third language. He primary language is Norwegian and he also speaks Russian.
[02:04] – Why did he fail in the first 6 months even though he was making daily videos?… and why do most coaches fail?
- He was just putting out content, hoping that people would watch it. He wasn’t focusing in on the client or customer. He wanted people to hear what he wanted to say instead of helping them with what they needed.
[03:55] – Looking back, what advice would you give yourself if you were starting all over again?
- Focus on what people’s problems are and try to solve them; help them in the best way possible.
[05:11] – Was there a video or idea that cracked it for you and took things to the next level?
- He started attending personal development forums and reading through every question and every problem that people were sharing
[06:34] – What do coaches do that cause them to fail or just gain traction a lot slower than they could?
- They don’t take responsibility for their traffic. A lot of coaches want people to just find out about them naturally, and it doesn’t work that way.
- Luck is not a tangible marketing strategy.
[08:57] – What do you do to identify and find your ideal clients?
- Know if there is a market need that isn’t being fulfilled by someone else.
- And even if there is a market need being fulfilled by someone else, they’re probably not doing a great job at it.
[11:40] – A lot of entrepreneurs struggle with feeling like they have to be on every social media platform to succeed. How can a focused effort work better?
- If you are trying to focus on several platforms at the same time, your effort won’t be as sharp, and the result would be all over the place.
- If you’re kind of all over the place and not being consistent in one place, there’s almost no point trying to do multiple places.
[14:13] – Why don’t coaching certifications work?
- It’s a trap. It makes you think that you’ll be better at providing service by learning theories instead of being a practitioner.
- Actual sessions with clients are completely different.
- People don’t actually care about your certification. They care about whether you can help them.
[16:47] – How can we build a multiple 6-figure coaching business no matter what age or experience we have?
- Talking to clients is what actually gets you results.
[19:44] – Why is coaching a fulfilling career?
- Helping people is the most satisfying thing in the world.
[21:47] – Rafael’s parting piece of guidance
- The more you serve, the more you earn. The more you go out there and help, the more you support people, the more you get paid.
- It’s not about convincing people they should buy from you.
- When you genuinely make a difference in other people’s lives, you’ll always get compensated more than you need.
- RafaelEliassen.com – Book a free call with Rafael or someone from his team to learn how to start, scale, and get moving in the coaching industry!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!