Randrick is a US Navy veteran, #1 bestselling author, speaker, and lifestyle coach who helps professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs leverage their education and expertise into a 6-figure+ income so they make a lasting impact, fund their dreams, and sustain their mission, message, or cause.
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Rev.com – Randrick’s small business resource
- Platform – Randrick’s Top Business Book
- Monetize Your Skills – Randrick’s new book
- Strategic Secrets – Randrick’s website
- How To Finally Win – Learn how to create your dream life one step at a time!
3 Key Points:
- Don’t undermine or undervalue the skills you have and what you know.
- If your audience can’t afford what you offer, you might be offering it to the wrong audience.
- Start living your life on your own terms.
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
- Host Gator: With Host Gator, having a website is easy AND affordable. Take your website from dream to reality: visit hostgator.com/fire for 60% off today!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:02] – Randrick originated from a small island called St. Vincent in the Caribbean
- [01:06] – He moved to the US to get a good education through the military
- [01:17] – He joined the navy for 7 years
- [01:29] – While in service, Randrick experienced a transformation and he felt he needed to serve more people rather than just being in service
- [01:42] – He got into humanitarian work to help change people’s lives in 25 countries
- [01:58] – He now lives in Texas with his family
- [02:56] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: Randrick’s area of expertise is in helping people package their gifts and talents into another income stream that won’t affect their main business. Every professional should have a book
- [04:19] – Take a book and convert it into a product or course to add an extra stream of income
- [04:45] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: When Randrick got out of the military, he transitioned into humanitarian work, but he realized he wasn’t really earning. He reflected and decided to read self-help books. He came across Brendon Burchard and took some of his courses. He learned about making money on the Internet. The bad part was when Randrick started making money online, he told everybody how without charging
- [06:57] – Value what you have and what you know
- [07:53] – If your audience can’t afford what you offer, change who you serve
- [08:36] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Randrick didn’t realize he had hang-ups regarding money. One day, he came across Michael Hyatt’s post where he talked about people having a right to charge for what he offers. When you go premium, your level of service rises with your charge
- [10:22] – Have a mindset of abundance
- [10:59] – Live life on your terms
- [11:55] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “I’m fired up about the digital revolution that we are in right now”
- 12:52 – Randrick just wrote a new book, Monetize Your Skills
- [13:45] – People can take advantage of monetizing their skills
- [14:42]– The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “Letting go of my limiting beliefs and negatives views about money”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “If you do it in a hurry, you’re probably doing it wrong”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “IPO or IPR = Input + Process = Output/Result”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Rev.com
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Platform – “People need to learn to grow their own platform”
- [17:14] – If you don’t know what to do, do what you already know
- 17:28 – Connect with Randrick on his website
- 17:31 – Check out his book on Monetize Your Skills
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Podcast Course: Create, Grow and monetize YOUR Podcast!