Since 2002, Rich Schefren has been ahead of the curve with his insightful predictions and ability to see “what’s coming next” in the online business space – and beyond.
EOFire.com/rich: The Coalition to Save Internet Businesses – visit, register, and use the code FIRE to open the vault!
3 Value Bombs
1) Big tech knows more about your business and your prospective customers than you do.
2) Operate with the right strategy that will allow you to build your network and gain more affiliates.
3) Keep in mind that Amazon, Facebook, and Google have a lot more power to affect your future than you might initially believe.
The Marketing Secrets Podcast: My buddy Russell Brunson – founder of ClickFunnels – is on a mission to help get entrepreneurs unstuck so they can get back to changing the world! Check out his podcast at MarketingSecrets.com!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How To Survive the Big Tech Apocalypse that is Destroying Online Businesses with Rich Schefren.
[1:25] – Rich shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He had an after school job when he was 16 at a stock brokerage firm directly handling the mailing – that was when Jordan Belford got his first stock brokerage job.
[3:06] – Where have you been, and why are you back?
- Rich stepped away from the online marketing world in 2012, and he was not sure what he is going to do next.
- He realized the current marketplace challenges in the online environment and decided to jump back in
- 2 Things that Rich saw in the market place.
- Lack of leadership
- Big tech platforms are becoming more insulated, which presents a lot of problems for small businesses.
[8:01] – What happens when “big tech” knows everything about you and your customers and creates “walled gardens”?
- Big tech knows more about your business and your prospective customers than you do
- Big tech gets away with so much, while small businesses and entrepreneurs who are marketing online are carrying the burden of the cost.
[13:50] – How can entrepreneurs adjust when dangerous monopolies have created a “no judge, no jury” death sentence for online businesses?
- Do not be reliant on any single platform.
- Look at all the different ways you can stay in contact with your clients on your online platforms.
- Start to appreciate the value of data and make sure to control your data.
- Data is the new currency; the AI tools that are going to be coming will rely on data.
[16:53] – Digital marketing jobs are dying. How can entrepreneurs shift to stay alive and thrive in the coming decade?
- Go the right sources; all the people who are experts in different areas.
- Operate with the right strategies that will allow you to build your network and gain more affiliates.
- Use speed to your benefit
[21:28] – JLD talks about “Competition.”
[22:37] – How do you know what that next bombshell will be so your business can survive?
- Keep in mind that Amazon, Facebook, and Google have a lot more power to affect your future than you might initially believe.
- You have to stay abreast of the changes that these companies are making to their platform.
[26:24] – What is the Coalition to Save Internet Business, and why is Rich fired up about gathering experts?
- The challenges that Rich is currently experiencing pushed him to gather experts to discuss strategies to outwit Big Tech companies.
[31:47] – Rich’s call to action for Fire Nation
- Join the 24-hour Livestream and listen to experts chat about the “online marketing puzzle”
[34:01] – JLD invites Fire Nation to check out and get access to the 24-hour live stream!
- The Coalition to Save Internet Business – Visit, register and use the code FIRE!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!