Rob Moore is the ‘Disruptive Entrepreneur’ with 2 public speaking world Guinness records, many multi-million pound businesses, and 9 best-sellers including global best-seller Life Leverage. He has 400,000 subscribers to DE also on Quantas airlines.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Control4 – Rob’s small business resource
- Think And Grow Rich and Scaling Up – Rob’s top business books
- The Disruptive Entrepreneur – Rob’s podcast
- Follow Rob on Facebook
- The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
- Skills on Fire – Get quick and powerful tutorials on Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook Live!
3 Key Points:
- Learn to plant value to sow value.
- You’re not a victim if you can step up and do something.
- Life is not perfect – learn to respond and not react.
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:14] – Rob started in property business 10 years ago
- [02:30] – Value Bomb Drop: Create a formula for wealth which is Wealth = Value + Fair Exchange x Leverage. Look to give more value to people, then create a fair exchange environment. Self + Serve = Scale
- [07:12] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: We had a seminar and we were quite big. I was speaking and we were on a quick break; I went to the toilet and was doing my thing and the mic was still on. The second one: I crashed my brand new Ferrari turning around the corner to my office
- [10:17] – Life is not going to be perfect
- [10:54]– Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Someone taught me the difference between cause and effect
- [13:12] – You have every power in your world to step up and take responsibility
- [14:28] – It’s not what happens to you, it’s how you respond to it
- [14:54] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? Fired up about how many opportunities there are to be an entrepreneur
- [18:48] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – Me and the people that surrounded me
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – Your self-worth plus your network equals your net worth
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – I’m not afraid to make mistakes
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Property App on Playstore and Control4
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Think And Grow Rich and Scaling Up
- [23:23] – Follow Rob on Facebook
- [23:27] – Check out Rob’s podcast, The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- [23:45] – If you risk anything, you risk everything
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!
Subscribe to EOFire!