Roh is a global leader and entrepreneur having spent the past 25 years leading corporate organizations and recently venturing into the Happiness space as CEO and co-founder of Populis. He is a coach to world spiritual gurus and has launched The Leadership Framework and The Happiness Platform.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Populis – Roh’s website
- The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- Do what’s in line with your nature and be patient and persistent.
- Successful entrepreneurs are not the ones who do it to earn, but the ones who do what feels great to them.
- Be clear on your values and stick to them.
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
- Billy Gene: Eager to learn the strategies that will help you successfully create and grow your own business? My friend Billy Gene has the solution. Visit CantLearnThisInSchool.com to sign up for your free trial of Gene Pool Elite today!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:10] – Roh grew up in Sydney, but was born on the island of Fiji
- [02:06] – Roh is married with 3 sons
- [02:20] – “My work has been dedicated to building high performance companies and people”
- [02:37] – The Happiness Platform is designed to help people get to a happy space that is stress-free
- [03:58] – JLD is coming to Sydney in November 2017 for a podcast conference, We Are Podcast
- [04:26] – Roh’s area of expertise is in driving performance
- [05:10] – People are continuously chasing something
- [07:58] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Roh’s biggest mistake was walking away from doing what he loves doing—which is being an entrepreneur
- [09:05] – Roh would always tell his boys to do something that they want for themselves and be their own boss
- [09:40] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Roh is excited to work with his friend, Charlie
- [10:05] – Roh and Charlie are making a short film on the mind and happiness
- [10:55] – Roh decided to put all his knowledge and experiences into creating The Happiness Platform when his son graduated
- [13:10] – Successful entrepreneurs are not the ones who do it to earn, but the ones who do what feels great to them
- [14:07] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? Roh is fired up about helping people and giving them the tools to bring their mind to a place of joy and happiness
- [15:36] – It allows people to share what is working in their lives
- [15:58] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “I have always been an entrepreneur”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Don’t ever change who you are”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “Daily rituals”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Google Drive
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Bhagavad Gita
- 19:50 – Find Roh at Populis and go to The Happiness Platform to sign up for 3 FREE videos!
- [20:30] – Make sure you know who you are, work towards that, and keep your mind healthy
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!