Rory Vaden is a Self-Discipline Strategist whose book Take the Stairs is a #1 Wall St Journal, #1 USA Today, and #2 New York Times Best-seller. He is also Co-Founder of Southwestern Consulting™, an 8-figure global consulting practice. His new book, Procrastinate On Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time, came out in January of 2015 and was an instant National Best-seller.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Hostgator: Looking for a Website host that provides 24/7 live support AND free website transfers for new accounts!? Get started at HostGator.com, promo code fire30.
- Thrive15: Looking to start or grow your business? Find the answers to all of your business questions with a seven day free trial! Visit Thrive15.com, promo code FIRE.
Procrastinate On Purpose
- 5 permissions to multiply your time.
- Successful Entrepreneurs create more results without adding more time.
- Automation is to your time what compounding is to your money.
- Rory’s TEDxtalk
Best Business Book
- Procrastinate on Purpose by Rory Vaden
- Take the Stairs by Rory Vaden
- Procrastinate On Purpose
- Southwestern Consulting: Consists of specialist practices that support clients in every aspect of sales
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!