Amy is an army spouse in Alaska, a mom of three crazy kids, and a real estate investor who co-founded Military Property Project last year with Lauren Rothlisberger, a friend and fellow Army spouse in Georgia. She is a social extrovert who loves home DIY, meeting new people, and this crazy Army life.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- eVoice: All the benefits of a professional phone system right on your cell phone! Visit eVoice.com for a 60 day free trial with promo code FIRE!
- Thrive15: Looking to start or grow your business? Find the answers to all of your business questions with a seven day free trial! Visit Thrive15.com, promo code FIRE.
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- In the military you are often an absentee landlord by force, not by choice. Amy experienced this 13 times. Yikes!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- What is YOUR itch that you know needs to be scratched, Fire Nation? Keep your eyes and ears open… opportunity is all around us!
What has you FIRED up?
Small Business Resource
- Skillshare: A learning community for creators. Anyone can take an online class, watch video lessons, create projects, and even teach a class themselves.
Best Business Book
- The Dip by Seth Godin
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!