Ryan Levesque is the 5 x Inc. 5000 CEO of The ASK Method® Company, and #1 national best-selling author of the books ASK and CHOOSE. His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, NBC News and more. He is also co-founder of bucket.io®, the world’s leading QUIZ Funnel software, with over 30 million end users worldwide.
EOFire.com/ask – Join the LIVE 2022 QUIZ Funnel Workshop! Save $100 with Coupon Code: FIRE
3 Value Bombs
1) You don’t have to make it perfect, you just have to get it going. The best time to get it going is right here, right now.
2) A well-designed quiz funnel is something that people will share. They will take the quiz and share it with friends and colleagues, then the quiz goes viral. That additional viral traffic you get is effectively free.
3) It doesn’t matter what you sell or what market you’re in because you’re tapping into universal reverse psychology when you’re asking people a series of questions, diagnosing their current situation, and prescribing the best next step for them.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: QUIZ Funnels: How to Explode Your Business in 2022 Using the Power of a QUIZ Funnel with Ryan Levesque
[1:27] – Ryan shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- You don’t have to engage with people in-person to be successful.
[2:53] – In school, everybody hated quizzes. Why did Ryan choose to focus on quizzes?
- When someone lands on your website, you begin by asking a series of questions so you can ultimately diagnose and prescribe the best next step for them.
- It’s a very conversational way of selling online.
- A well-designed quiz funnel is something that people will share.
- When stuff gets a ton of engagement, it gets shared by more people
- After someone takes your quiz, you’re setting yourself up to customize your offer based on the person’s quiz results.
[8:20] – Different niches Ryan has seen from his students – and the different price points within those niches.
- Everything from selling digital courses and online memberships, to coaches and consultants who uses funnels to generate leads and convert those leads into clients.
- If you generate leads and/or customers online, this is a strategy that you can use no matter what your price point is, no matter if you are a B2B or a B2C market. It doesn’t matter what language or culture you operate within.
- It doesn’t matter what you sell or what market you’re in because you’re tapping into universal reverse psychology when you’re asking people a series of questions, diagnosing their current situation, and prescribing the best next step for them.
[14:46] – The biggest mistakes that Ryan’s students have made – so we can avoid them!
- Every successful business funnel follows the same pattern: Attract – Diagnose – Prescribe.
- The first biggest mistake is that people think you’re supposed to start from the beginning and work your way from left to right. The reality is, you have to start with the end in mind.
- The second biggest mistake is having the wrong hook. There are so many possibilities when it comes to your topic, but when it comes to your framework, there are only 3 to choose from.
- The type of quiz that puts people and things into different buckets.
- Identifying the biggest mistake people make that’s holding them back from getting results in an area that you might help them with.
- A score quiz that will help people identify where they are in the spectrum of success.
- The final mistake is sharing the wrong offer.
[22:57] – A specific example of putting it all together.
- They developed a quiz to help business owners determine how “Web 3.0 ready” their business is. You can check out The Web3 Quiz here.
[24:56] – Ryan’s offer for Fire nation!
- Once a year, they conduct a week-long quiz funnel workshop, where they work through the process of figuring out what the quiz topic should be about, what questions to ask, and what type of quiz to use.
- Visit EOFire.com/ask to join the LIVE 2022 QUIZ Funnel Workshop! Save $100 with Coupon Code: FIRE!
[27:44] – Ryan’s key takeaway for Fire Nation!
- You don’t have to make it perfect, you just have to get it going. The best time to get it going is right here, right now.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!