Sami is a leading international dating and relationship coach specializing in helping high-achieving women attract and keep romantic love. She has enabled over 240 clients to get married.
SamiWunder.com – Get your FREE gift! Access Sami’s video masterclass – ‘Lean In At Work, Lean Back In Love – High Achieving Women’s Secrets To Romantic Success’ + bonus cheat-sheet: ‘Top Scripts To Get Men To Meet Your Needs’
Sami’s Instagram – Follow Sami on Instagram.
3 Value Bombs
1) Love doesn’t have to wait until after you have achieved your business goals. A fulfilling love life and family environment directly impacts your business success in a positive way.
2) Successful women struggle in love because they approach dating and relationships with the same energy and strategies that have helped them in their careers. But love is a different realm where different skills are required!
3) Having the limiting belief that “men are intimidated by your success / money” prevents you from becoming aware of where your true challenges lie, and improving.
Thrivetime Show: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs just like you to increase their profitability by an average of 104% per year? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Meet the Relationship Coach With A Multi-Million Dollar Business with Sami Wunder
[1:22]– Sami shares something that she believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- She believes that love and success go together. You do not have to choose between one or the other. Love does not have to wait until after you are successful. Do not neglect love; put in the effort to make your love life and career work together.
[3:45] – Why did you quit your job as a gold medal economist and build a multi-seven figure business helping successful women find love?
- Lack of job satisfaction; she wanted to make a real impact in the world.
- Her struggles with men and romantic love.
- It made her study romantic relationships and she learned a lot about growth healing.
- It is understanding how attraction works.
- It is knowing the importance of having self-worth.
- It is understanding the importance of maintaining polarity inside your romantic relationship.
- It is understanding how men and women are biologically different.
- Moving to Paris to live with her husband.
- She realized that there has to be more than life.
- She wanted to do something to make a difference in this world.
- She decided to learn how to be a love coach.
[7:58] – How were you able to go from having a seven-figure year to having a seven-figure quarter without burning out?
- Sami constantly asked herself how she can impact more women’s love lives
- They had multiple support tiers.
- They focused more on client attraction.
- It is important to have support from the family, maintaining a positive environment at home.
[12:45] – In your experience as a relationship expert, why do high achieving women struggle so much in their romantic lives?
- One major struggle is bringing the same energy that you use in your workplace to your love life.
- Don’t go ego-dating; instead, understand that love and romance are about having a heart connection.
- Believing that your success intimates men.
[22:00] – What are some secrets to signing a six-figure client?
- Believe in the value of the transformation that you provide in your client’s lives.
- It is important to evaluate and know your client’s expectations.
- Set the proper expectations and look out for red flags.
[26:32] -What can women do to take their power back?
- If you are single, date men at the start. Don’t get into exclusive dating too soon.
- If you are in a relationship, stop over-giving and over-caring for your man.
[29:32] – Sami’s parting piece of guidance and call to action.
- Do not neglect your love life; it can be painful to have all the money and success in the world and not have that one person to share it with
- Pay attention to your love life. Do what needs to be done to move forward – hire a mentor, study romantic relationships.
- SamiWunder.com – Get your free gift! Access Sami’s FREE training and TOP scripts cheat-sheet!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!