Saul Of-Hearts is a film school grad turned freelancer/entrepreneur. From running a Farmers’ Market at the Burning Man festival, to creating an intentional community near downtown LA, he made a name for himself in various disciplines. His latest project is promoting the Share Economy as a way to build connections and make a living.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- FreshBooks: The simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing and get paid faster. Sign up free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
- “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for it.” – Katharine Whitehorn
- Saul graduated from film school in 2008 and moved out to LA with a bunch of friends, all in one house, and took a crack at life. He had the highest of hopes at the start, but reality soon crept in and ripped the house apart…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Saul was inspired by the success he had when opening his home up to some fellow travelers via Airbnb. He shares some other incredible opportunities for those interested in the Share Economy!
- Saul goes into depth on his plans as soon as he hits the ground running in Portland, Oregon this January. Exciting stuff for sure!
Small Business Resource
- Buffer: A better way to share on social media. Buffer shares your content at the best possible times throughout the day so that your followers and fans see your updates
- Task rabbit: Get just about anything done by friendly, trustworthy people. Our vetted TaskRabbits can help with errands, cleaning, delivery & so much more.
- Dog vaca: Better than a kennel! Find a REAL HOME for dog boarding while you’re away. Get peace of mind with insurance, photo updates, & emergency support.
- Relay rides: Rent cars from our nationwide car sharing marketplace or make money by renting out your car. Revolutionary selection of car rentals for a great value.
- Air bnb: Discover amazing, unique accommodations in 192 countries. With more than 10 million nights booked worldwide, Airbnb is the world leader in travel rentals.
Best Business Book
- Refuse to Choose! by Barbara Sher
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!