Paul Jarrett is the Co-Founder and CEO at Bulu Box. Working from NYC to San Francisco, Paul has launched million dollar brands like Neebo and campaigns for companies like Lowe’s. As Vice President of Marketing and the Executive Board Member for Complete Nutrition, Paul built a department of ten, trained dozens of franchisees, managed over a dozen vendors, and positioned the brand in a saturated market.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
- “Be Fearless.” – Bulu Box mantra
- Paul shares with us a story of when he was VP of Marketing at Complete Nutrition and spent oodles of $$ on a marketing campaign that went no where. He was called into the office for what he thought was a firing… Listen to what happened instead!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Paul shares his AH-HA moment for Bulu Box that turned it all around. Now they are generating over $100k in revenue each month!
- Bulu Box is undergoing a round of financing, and Paul is excited about where this will take them. Watch out world!
Small Business Resource
- Skitch: Get your point across with fewer words using annotation, shapes and sketches, so that your ideas become reality faster.
- Live Plan: Creating a business plan has never been easier. LivePlan Business Plan Software takes you through the process to create investor-ready business plans.
- Squiggle: A free server-less peer to peer LAN messenger. Just download and run it and you’re ready to talk to everyone on your LAN.
Best Business Book
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!