Sharon Brown is founder of eLuminateNetwork and the Product Launch Lab® member community that helps entrepreneurs transform any idea for a physical product or service into a revenue-ready launch. She is a tech entrepreneur, angel investor, and creator of award-winning products featured in the Grammy gift bags.
Social Entrepreneur Sunday – Support businesses that do well by doing good! The Sunday between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Eluminate Network – Access 3 free launch resources, including the Product Launch Blueprint, Launch Type Assessment, and custom Launch Type report.
Sharon’s Website – Learn more about Sharon and her products and services
Target Launch – Listen to the Target Launch podcast to get insights about taking action to create the next great physical product, SaaS launch, or service!
3 Value Bombs
1) A physical product or service should be a core deliverable that you can hand to someone.
2) If you do not know what your product or service looks like, you are automatically set up for failure.
3) Get focused. Get knowledge. Get Ready.
Traffic Secrets Podcast: The strategies to attract your dream customers when you’re just starting out are exactly the same as when you own a multi-million dollar business. And these strategies are waiting for you on a new podcast mini- series: Traffic Secrets. TrafficSecretsPodcast.com
Thrivetime Show: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs just like you to increase their profitability by an average of 104% per year? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Secret Strategies To Launch The Next Great Physical Product or Service with Sharon Brown
[1:35]– Sharon shares something interesting about herself that most people do not know.
- She is a competitive fantasy football league participator and she uses part of her prize money to support an initiative that she launched in 2013 – Social Entrepreneur Sunday
[4:00] – Where should Fire Nation start when getting ready to launch a physical product or service?
- Step 1: Focus on having a good idea – make sure to validate whatever idea you have for a physical product or service to confirm that your idea is feasible.
- Internal validation is about evaluating whether the idea you have is sustainable. You can do a self-assessment.
[6:13] – What is the difference between a physical product versus any other product or service online?
- A physical product or service should be a core deliverable that you can hand to someone.
[8:30] – What are some secrets to a successful launch?
- If you do not know what your product or service looks like, you are automatically set up for failure.
- Know how to measure the value of your product.
- Make sure to put your audience into an experience. It will help you categorize core metrics and then you can measure the value of your product or service.
- Know how to find customers even before the launch of your product or service.
[12:32] – What are some secrets to getting the money lined up to help you launch when it comes to physical products or services?
- Clear problem to solve
- Clear customer niche and avatar
- Have a focused plan of action
- Have clear stages for implementation
[21:28] – What should you do about launching in times when a particular market or the overall economy may not be as strong?
- Get focused – decision making.
- Get knowledge – get all the insights you can to take the step forward.
- Get ready – in case of evolution and turn arounds.
[24:23] – The 5 factors of success for launching a physical product or service:
- Who are you?
- What are you launching?
- What can you show me?
- Who are your customers?
- How do you build it?
[27:03] – What do you say to people who claim that their idea is already taken or that they do not have an idea right now?
- Find your audience.
- Compete and think of what it looks like to launch your product or service.
- Remember what motivates you
- 3 Things in Common with entrepreneurs:
- You want to help others.
- You want to re-shape industries.
- You want to possibly change the world.
[31:50] –Sharon’s parting piece of guidance
- Eluminate Network – Access 3 free launch resources for Fire Nation, including the Product Launch Blueprint, Launch Type Assessment, and custom Launch Type report.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!