Snowe, known as The Money Oracle, empowers women to live emotionally, spiritually and financially free. She was a Millionaire at age 25, bankrupt by age 35, lived on food stamps, but is now earning multiple six figures. With God’s help, she was able to channel a painful past into a purposeful future so she can empower women with her unique gifts and talents.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- ClickFunnels– Snowe’s small business resource
- Purpose Driven Life – Snowe’s top business book
- GIFT for Fire Nation!
3 Key Points:
- Work on yourself and your mind every day. Otherwise other people will.
- No matter how hard things get, you have greatness inside you.
- Make every day count.
- ZipRecruiter: If you’re ready to start hiring, then ZipRecruiter is where you can find your perfect candidate! Try ZipRecruiter for free today at ziprecruiter.com/fire!
- Bench: Let Bench handle your bookkeeping so you don’t have to. Get 20% off your first 6 months of bookkeeping at bench.co/fire!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [02:16] – Snowe runs coaching programs for wealth management and tax management, as well as online programs.
- [03:17] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment – Seeing no food in her pantry and thinking “How am I going to feed my six kids? And what have I done wrong?”
- [05:21] – “Get over your fears and start taking action.”
- [05:45] – “No matter how hard it gets, there’s still hope. You still have greatness inside you.”
- [06:17] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA moment:– Having just filed bankruptcy and being told by God that she needed to change what she was doing.
- [08:36] – She started developing programs to help people move past their fears about money
- [09:49] – “You HAVE to work on your mind every single day, or other people will condition it.”
- [10:30] – Snowe reads daily, prays, and conditions herself to make sure she’s going to the right place
- [10:54] – Biggest weakness? – I’m easily hurt by people
- [12:20] – Biggest strength? – My ability to connect things that other people cannot
- [12:35] – What has Snowe fired up today?– “Sharing my story with more and more people.”
- [14:53] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “What other people thought”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “A good mentor can save you tons of money and time”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “Each day before I work on my business, I work on myself”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – ClickFunnels
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Purpose Driven Life
- Imagine you woke up tomorrow morning in a brand new world, identical to earth, but you knew no one. You still have all the experiences and knowledge you currently have – your food and shelter taken care of – but all you have is a laptop and $500. What would you do in the next 7 days? – I would set up a Facebook profile, set up a fan page, get a ClickFunnels account, create my signature money and tax programs, and find my ideal clients – then I’d connect with other leaders.
- 17:31 – Connect with Snowe on her website
- [17:40] – Parting piece of guidance? – “Make every day count.”
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Real Revenue: Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and turn ANY idea into a revenue generating MACHINE!